Joe was a Dime piece back In the day

Nothing to be jealous about.

Go to your local gym and source,

Test, tren and masteron and you will look like this in no time. Maybe a little HGH for any wimps out there.

how come he has such low body fat but his face looks so bloated, does anyone have any theories

It's common with steroids.

It's called moonface. Sometimes when estrogen is elevated due to higher test, you can hold water in the face.

Certain drugs like Dianabol can also cause 'moon-face'

It's common with steroids.

It's called moonface. Sometimes when estrogen is elevated due to higher test, you can hold water in the face.

Certain drugs like Dianabol can also cause 'moon-face'

i would never have suspected joe of taking steroids!

when i start getting reasonably slim i have big veins all over my forehead, whereas joes face seems to be made out of pork steaks

i would never have suspected joe of taking steroids!

when i start getting reasonably slim i have big veins all over my forehead, whereas joes face seems to be made out of pork steaks

He has confessed to trt and supplementing HGH.

It's 'normally' quite easy to tell when someone is using, if you know what you're looking for and been around the game a long time.

He looks very very bisexual.

8huds9o6uis01.jpg

DkVgKRfUcAAxNUt.jpg

I pray I don’t see any JO Rogan threads anytime soon

Nothing to be jealous about.

Go to your local gym and source,

Test, tren and masteron and you will look like this in no time. Maybe a little HGH for any wimps out there.
pro tip

you don't need steroids when you ARE steroids

<seedat>

Most of them are mad because he is essentially living the life that sherdoggers wish they could live
True words!
Imagine watching fights, commentating them, interview fighters and get big money...
Im really happy for him.

Last edited:
What a bunch of homos in this place.

I know it’s like “yo bro I’m so comfortable with my sexuality that I’m gonna post this gay shit and then deflect and call YOU gay for your reaction to it”.

It’s like no, if this is on your mind and you feel the urge to post it, you’re a full pledged flaming homosexual.
<DisgustingHHH>

Joe was good looking. Guys changed. I remember him from Pride days. Loong time ago

Probably has toe thumbs to go with his pointy elbows.

Back