Crime Riots over gas prices in France. At least 2 dead, 600 injured.

You mean, he just won with the largest number of votes out of any of the candidates, but not a 51% majority vote, right?

If you count everybody that is on the electoral lists, he did 43% and Le Pen 22%. Chirac did 62% and Le Pen's father 13% in 2002.

"She performed badly in the debates"

lol, who gives a fuck? I vote for people based on their platform and what they stand for, not because they didn't "smile enough" or speak "seductively" on TV.

Haha @ the French, people getting what they deserve. Love it.

No, that's because she couldn't defend her program and or make any sense out of it when it was time to explain it and convince people. From your point of view, it's just "vote for whatever candidate is the most on the right".

How does this thread not have every active poster in it?

This is the most riveting political moment I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Fuck being those 30 cops surrounded by 10,000 people.

Time to resign boys. It ain't worth the pay.

Once again props to the french people for outnumbering the cops 100 to 1, and not responding to police violence with their own violence.

Holy shit the balls on Macron! Saw a picture of him with a yellow jacket on.

There's a 'Brexit betrayal' march taking place in London at the moment. Obviously it's nothing compared to what is going down in France but the sentiment is similar. Needless to say the usual scumbags like Antifa, UAF, Momentum, Owen Jones etc are there - counter protesting the working the class anti-establishment protestors.

Da fuck shit is kicking off again?

"Graps popcorn and beer"

There's a 'Brexit betrayal' march taking place in London at the moment. Obviously it's nothing compared to what is going down in France but the sentiment is similar. Needless to say the usual scumbags like Antifa, UAF, Momentum, Owen Jones etc are there - counter protesting the working the class anti-establishment protestors.

LMAO at a brexit betrayal march

Wow, from the roof top angle, you can see their are atleast 20,000 people around the Arc de Triomphe.

flash bangs are being used by the macron/ EU forces..
I have seen graphic images of people who have been blinded or lost hands because of these , during the protests

Hopefully they don't squander this perfect opportunity to punch Owen Jones in the face.

Back