Premier League 2018-19 v53 : Torreira dah Gawd Edition

Have you watched the Randy Couture video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
#JOSEOUT

No Compensation Required

Unemployed football manager who wins stuff

Title #21 ...LOOOMS

lxatOOI.png

Tbf, the lauded Poch has yet to really improve on Arry’s Spurs’ legacy.

m. That's what this dude suggests and he's by far the best fitness
What’s his blood pressure like? Cholesterol? Hear rate? Mile time? Hydration level?

You guys and your “fitness” lmao some twink with muscles doesnt equate to being fit. Most body builders would have a heart attack if they actually were required to do any time of high level aerobic exercise

This Boca-River match is amazing.

One of those rare finals that lives up to the hype and anticipation. Both legs have actually been real good.

The best thing is the better team won. I was really dreading Boca getting that 2-2 on a dead ball or something and then winning it on PKs.

What’s his blood pressure like? Cholesterol? Hear rate? Mile time? Hydration level?

You guys and your “fitness” lmao some twink with muscles doesnt equate to being fit. Most body builders would have a heart attack if they actually were required to do any time of high level aerobic exercise

Probably top level.

The guy isn't a bodybuilder. He's a physical therapist and strength coach who's worked for the Mets, and trains NFL dudes like Antonio Brown and Greg Jennings.

https://athleanx.com/the-coach

He kinda looks like a bodybuilder because he's pretty obsessive about his diet and working out so he's ripped as shit.

Don't have a clue unfortunately

Good to see you around again, hadn’t seen you in forever dude! Who’s the girl in your av? I need to have my morning fap

Holidy Party successful.
Was good and bad seeing all of my old chefs and cooks. A lot of them told me to come back and they miss me. Got a little choked up at one point when this guy i trained, maybe 30, ex con, sat my current cooks down and told them for 10 minutes to pay attention to me and learn from me, because “theeeeeesss fool knows what the fuck he’s doing guey...i know he’s got a smart ass mouth but if you drop your ego and listen to him, he’ll get you far. The chefs told me they figued i’d quit in two weeks but this fool believed in me dawg” man it was weird but sweet. Miss those fuckers.”

But fuck man, that server from my hometown that i have a little work crush on was so damn gorgeous. She stuck out. Some girl she hates threw up in her vicinity and she used it as an excuse to rest her tits on me and put her arms around me.

Bruh being a faithful dude in 2018 is fucking outrageous. Can we get a yellow/red card system for ya boy? God damn it she’s gorgeous.

Most drunk ive ever been. This autistic dishwasher from my old place put his arm around a girl, good for him. Maybe chules has a shot after all

Good to see you around again, hadn’t seen you in forever dude! Who’s the girl in your av? I need to have my morning fap
Cheers man.

Lol, it's Andrea Londo, from last years season of Narcos. Great show btw.

I had back to back christmas parties on Friday and Saturday, it was nuts.

why you moving?
Landlord told us we gotta bounce because she's gotta kid and the current place she's living in is too small.

Got till the end of January to find a place. Luckily I got two weeks off next week. Gonna go HAM.

Landlord told us we gotta bounce because she's gotta kid and the current place she's living in is too small.

Got till the end of January to find a place. Luckily I got two weeks off next week. Gonna go HAM.
oof, you moving in with your lot you're with now or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back