Jonny Bones take on bloody elbows pedophile

If you all can't understand how he is trying to leverage this for his personal advantage, you need to fine-tune your radar a little bit and downgrade on the autism.

Bashing pedophiles takes absolutely no courage. It's like being strongly opposed to slavery in 2018.

It was 100 percent self-serving, through the promotion of a linkage between a "hater" and something evil.

If he wasn't one of JJ's biggest critics, JJ wouldn't have said a thing.

Dem morals tho

See? This is what happens when you're a Jon Jones critic.

You be later found to be a kiddy diddling fantasizer.

Jon Jones only believes in assaulting children before they are born.

Classic small farm animals lovers hatin on Jones...

The sanctimonious leftwing types are always the ones with the worst skeletons. New York's attack dog Attorney General Schneiderman, who was prosecuting anyone related to Trump and pushing all manner of progressive initiatives, quite earlier this year after it came out that he called black mistresses slaves and such.

Who wouldn't want to see some big black steroided up dude smash a pedophile? Seriously if they had weekly PPV's like this I'd be a regular buyer.

Although I'm far from a JJ fan I agree with him wholeheartedly

The guy being worse than jones doesn't make jones seem better. It doesn't change that what he said is true because he is scum

I don't think anyone has ever said
Jones is as bad as a child molester.

You were right, TS..

My god, people are fucking ridiculous about Jon.

If khabib said this, it would be 20 pages of fruit loops circle jerking about how awesome khabib is.

Since Jon said it, he just "has an agenda".

The more and more people I see hate Jon Jones, the more of a fan of the guy I become. It's like some New England Patriot shit.... Everyone hates them for the most hypocritical of reasons and I became a fan of theirs based on the ridiculous hate they receive alone.

"I would literally kill you"
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Jon doin everything to avoid fighting Brock/DC at HW, even if it means going to jail for murder

Jon is right.. if you pray on those who are to be the future we aint got nothing to talk about..

Love the fighter but JBJ as a person is a complete hypocrite.

Focus on your flaws before it’s too late. We’ll see what a natural Jon Jones (if that’s possible) will look like in the UFC now.

The only clean post USADA JJ fight I’ve seen is against OSP and that was his worst performance next to Gus

Back