• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

Bump per Judge Judy

My entry is . . .
s4xqmc.jpg
Just hacked into Bigwaverider's account and saw your shoop. You will need to step up your game, son.

6 is 25% of 24 btw

I have been updating my post as they are pulling out. This is the latest edit. Math this smart guy. :p

How many votes should we do for the first round? I doubt we will have 20 people. 27 had signed up and 5 have bowed out, so it could be as high as 22 but I doubt it. 3 votes per person? More? Not less than 3 I think.

Just submitted mine!

It's pretty weird and it will probably stick out like a sore thumb but maybe that's not a bad thing. o_O

I have been updating my post as they are pulling out. This is the latest edit. Math this smart guy. :p

How many votes should we do for the first round? I doubt we will have 20 people. 27 had signed up and 5 have bowed out, so it could be as high as 22 but I doubt it. 3 votes per person? More? Not less than 3 I think.
would be 5 then, we aren't dealing with fractions ;)

Bunch of pullout artists

Couldn't handle the pressure of competing in the big league

<{hughesimpress}>

I think 3 votes is ideal tbh. 5 or more is too much imo. Let the best man win. This isn't amateur hour where everyone gets a participation medal.

"People gonna bleed! Motherfuckers gonna get cut open! And somebody might die!" - Mike Perry

I think 3 votes is ideal tbh. 5 or more is too much imo. Let the best man win. This isn't amateur hour where everyone gets a participation medal.

"People gonna bleed! Motherfuckers gonna get cut open! And somebody might die!" - Mike Perry
sounding like it's going to be 4

The Fantastic Four (and 20%)

The only valid reason for pulling out of ISL would be if the person losses both of his arms in an accident. But even then, he should at least make the effort to finish his shoop with his feet.

I almost had to withdraw from this contest for personal reasons...

But I'm sticking it out. Life finds a way.

You're a soldier bro.

Hope it's nothing too serious.

I think 3 votes is ideal tbh. 5 or more is too much imo. Let the best man win. This isn't amateur hour where everyone gets a participation medal. "People gonna bleed! Motherfuckers gonna get cut open! And somebody might die!" - Mike Perry

Perhaps we will go with 4 since we have had votes for 5 and 6.

You betcher ass on the second part. Perfect ISL quote by Sir Perry. Although I did kinda say @Double Dragon would get a participation ribbon (not a medal).

Should be an auto-ban imo.

Can't ban; they all had good excuses. One guy stubbed his toe, another broke his fingernail, one had too much Tiarmisu, another had a bad weight cut, and the other one was up front and said he couldn't pass the USADA test.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back