THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is @Gregolian 's. We're just visiting:cool:
Punisher is by far my favorite fucking superhero in the Marvel pantheon.

I just wish we could see an interaction between him and Rogers in a movie or even on Netflix Just a small 10 minute interaction because of how close those characters are in the comics.

Punisher is by far my favorite fucking superhero in the Marvel pantheon.

I just wish we could see an interaction between him and Rogers in a movie or even on Netflix Just a small 10 minute interaction because of how close those characters are in the comics.
Deadpool and Punisher interaction needs to happen too.

Deadpool and Punisher interaction needs to happen too.
Punisher interacting with these guys are things I'd love to see:
- Captain America
- Bucky
- Deadpool
- Rocket

Especially based on how the aforementioned 4 guys have been represented in the films to this point.

DD has friends who kill people. The Punisher.

Friends who are bullet proof. Luke Cage.

Friends who have a magic glowing karate fist. Iron Fist.

Friends who have super strength. Jessica Jones

Top of the list to call: Punisher. But really, call any of them. Or all of them. Or two of them. Any variation.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

You missed this bruh....

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/12/12/punisher-netflix-release-date-announced/

Season 2 to drop in January.

giphy.webp

@GhostZ06 @Protectandserve @KnightTemplar

Doing God's work man. I did not know this, so happy.
The only annoying thing for me is I suspect we'll get news a week or two after it drops that Netflix is cancelling it like they did with Daredevil, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage.

All I can hope is Disney starts them back up with the same teams on their streaming service.

there's a lot less reason to watch knowing all the effort everyone put into the show, and they're just gonna get axed the same as a bad show.

this whole thing has a bitter taste in my mouth.

The only annoying thing for me is I suspect we'll get news a week or two after it drops that Netflix is cancelling it like they did with Daredevil, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage.

All I can hope is Disney starts them back up with the same teams on their streaming service.

and ill pirate them instead of using god damn disney

Crossing my fingers for The Slavers arc since this very well could be cancelled soon.

First, thanks for the heads up, bro:cool: When I take over, there will be a place for you in my New World Order;)

Second, I sadly have to agree. DD season 3 was better than a lot of MCU movies - yes, looking at you, Thor: Dark World - and Netflix cancelled it. No way the Punisher gets a third season.

Last edited:
Huh?

Theyre so going to continue the series where thr left off with the same casts?

They're not. Disney isn't putting the Netflix shows on the Disney app. Disney has a partnership with Amazon Prime, so I think it should be on that.

I think I understood what you said. lol

They're not. Disney isn't putting the Netflix shows on the Disney app. Disney has a partnership with Amazon Prime, so I think it should be on that.

I think I understood what you said. lol
Whats hilarious is the auto corrects confuse more than spelling errors.

But...this is awful news. Daredevil, HIM. And Punisher, they finally found who fits. Moreso, the demeanor of the 2, along with the violence, id be nervous to even copycat that.

How about replace foggy and Jessica Jones and Luke Cage with people that know hiw to act.

Crossing my fingers for The Slavers arc since this very well could be cancelled soon.

The slavers arc is the best. So many feel good moments like when Frank kills that corporate lady by throwing her into the glass over and over and over again. Fucking amazing story.

hard to get your hopes up knowing that itll get cancelled even if its an amazing season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back