Premier League 2018-19 v53 : Torreira dah Gawd Edition

Have you watched the Randy Couture video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lecuntdowski makes it 2-2 and they go back on top of group. Red card a piece.

2-3 Buyern. Coman with a nice strike. Really good match. Unofrtunate for Ajax, they played Buyern tough both times. Depending on their matchup maybe they could be frisky in the Rd. of 16.

Essex girls!

images

Don't make 'em llike that in Essex anymore. Loads of these now:

0_EMB-EXCLUSIVE-NO-ONLINE-USAGE-UNTIL-1755-PM-UK-TIME-ON-1882018-WEB-MUST-CALL-FOR-PRICING-Lauren.jpg

Honestly, it's bad. Fake lips, spray tan and botox everywhere.

Don't make 'em llike that in Essex anymore. Loads of these now:

0_EMB-EXCLUSIVE-NO-ONLINE-USAGE-UNTIL-1755-PM-UK-TIME-ON-1882018-WEB-MUST-CALL-FOR-PRICING-Lauren.jpg

Honestly, it's bad. Fake lips, spray tan and botox everywhere.
She was complaining earlier in the week about some other no mark Z Lister having too much work don't, she thinks she still has "the girl next door look" and those are her own words

I dont like how they seeded the Champions league. Some groups are strong some are weak.

Group A, B, C are loaded. Group D, E are weak. Id rather see the third place teams from A, B, C make it through to round robin, then any team in Group D, or E.

I dont like how they seeded the Champions league. Some groups are strong some are weak.

Group A, B, C are loaded. Group D, E are weak. Id rather see the third place teams from A, B, C make it through to round robin, then any team in Group D, or E.

She was complaining earlier in the week about some other no mark Z Lister having too much work don't, she thinks she still has "the girl next door look" and those are her own words

Girl next door if you live next door to Madame Tussaud's and there was a fire in the reality TV section? Yes

It's perfect, imo. I'm glad they changed it to the current seeding system.

The random draw makes it exciting. Good mix of tough groups and easy groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back