Media Has Dana White ever blasted a fight result as hard as he did in GSP vs Hendricks ?

GSP by his own words said he was mad at himself for accepting the hendricks fight because of him backing out of the random dope testing. He's gone on record saying he wished he had the courage to tell Dana he wouldn't take the fight.

We all saw what happened to bigPig after usada came in. GSP knew something was up, still fought and had the toughest challenge of his career beating a roided out hendricks. He was so pissed he quit the sport for years over what happened.

Had gsp not retired Dana would have spun it that its not about damage its about control. Dana cares about the UFC and it's bottom line, its safe to say he's going to throw whoever under the bus if it helps his bottom line. Stop being sheep and drinking that ufc koolaid.

How was Silva raped when he finished Chael twice LOL. Finishes are what matter in MMA.

GSP retired to avoid the Hendricks rematch, there is no way around it

GSP was 32 had been going non-stop for 10 years, had major ACL surgery, came back to fight Condit, Diaz, and Hendricks. He was mentally done. The eye of the tiger was gone.

Don't forget to mention that Chael failed his drug test in this fight and had a testosterone level that would make TRT Vitor's tests look like it came from a little girl.

Well turns out Silva was loaded to the gills on androstane and drostanolone and was popping benzos like candy... so I guess we'll call it even?

GSP by his own words said he was mad at himself for accepting the hendricks fight because of him backing out of the random dope testing. He's gone on record saying he wished he had the courage to tell Dana he wouldn't take the fight.

We all saw what happened to bigPig after usada came in. GSP knew something was up, still fought and had the toughest challenge of his career beating a roided out hendricks. He was so pissed he quit the sport for years over what happened.

Had gsp not retired Dana would have spun it that its not about damage its about control. Dana cares about the UFC and it's bottom line, its safe to say he's going to throw whoever under the bus if it helps his bottom line. Stop being sheep and drinking that ufc koolaid.
Except that it was GSP who didn't want to go through NSAC testing, which used USADA collectors and the Salt Lake City lab. Your narrative is just false

Dana is a goof most of the time but he was right there, GSP beat Hendricks in a razer thin split decision (where most thought he actually lost) and then he goes and retires lol he owed Hendricks an immediate rematch

He got mauled for 23 minutes.. And don't quote Faber. Dude is an idiot..

Only one of these guys were mauled
maxresdefault.jpg

201_GSP.0.jpg

How was Silva raped when he finished Chael twice LOL. Finishes are what matter in MMA.

GSP retired to avoid the Hendricks rematch, there is no way around it

Nah. Finishes are what matter to YOU. Silva got beat down badly. Finishing Sonnen is no big feat, Forrest finished him with the same choke lmao. Look what Rashad and Jones did to Sonnen haha, and then go watch Chael give "GOAT" Anderson the fight of his life. Silva got raped. There is no way around THAT.

Look, I just informed you that back in 2012-2013 the rumour mill was swirling and non casuals knew GSP was likely retiring soon. I am trying to give you a history lesson here son, pay attention.

Only one of these guys were mauled
maxresdefault.jpg

201_GSP.0.jpg

GSP at best lost a 3-2 close fight. Anderson got dropped by a wrestler, and the hell kicked out of him for 22 minutes.. GSP's thin skin does not erase anything. You should re-watch Silva/Sonnen 1. It was the Sonnen show for nearly 5 rounds..

Dana wasn't concerned about damage in Yoel vs Whittaker fight.

Dana bottom line likes to make profit and support the sport aspect with smoke and mirrors to help him make more profit in the future. Can't really judge him for that. He's a business man.

Nah. Finishes are what matter to YOU. Silva got beat down badly. Finishing Sonnen is no big feat, Forrest finished him with the same choke lmao. Look what Rashad and Jones did to Sonnen haha, and then go watch Chael give "GOAT" Anderson the fight of his life. Silva got raped. There is no way around THAT.

Look, I just informed you that back in 2012-2013 the rumour mill was swirling and non casuals knew GSP was likely retiring soon. I am trying to give you a history lesson here son, pay attention.

Anderson Silva can afford to say that he has the highest number of finishes in UFC title fights, Sonnen is just yet another finish. GSP went almost 10 years without finishing someone in his own weight class, there is no way around it

Yes, BJ Penn vs Edgar 1, and Machida vs Shogun 1.

Penn-Edgar?

Dana was very nonchalant about Penn-Edgar 1. He didn’t offer an opinion that night but was very congratulatory to Frankie. That pissed me off because it was a bigger robbery than Machida-Shogun was or what anybody perceived GSP-Hendricks to be

He was way too busy crying about Anderson Silva’s clown show vs Maia that event to give any energy to BJ-Frankie. Definetly nowhere near his bitchfests when GSP decides to vacate without passing the torch or when Anderson Silva doesn’t knock out somebody he easily could have.

GSP at best lost a 3-2 close fight. Anderson got dropped by a wrestler, and the hell kicked out of him for 22 minutes.. GSP's thin skin does not erase anything. You should re-watch Silva/Sonnen 1. It was the Sonnen show for nearly 5 rounds..
Thin skin = got beaten the hell out of him

Silva had a broken rib going into the first fight and still finished Sonnen - then destroyed him again in the rematch. GSP denied Hendricks his rightful rematch. This is what is written in history books

Anderson Silva can afford to say that he has the highest number of finishes in UFC title fights, Sonnen is just yet another finish. GSP went almost 10 years without finishing someone in his own weight class, there is no way around it

What are you trying to argue here? That Anderson has historically been a better finisher than GSP? Well no shit sherlock. Is that what you have decided to change the topic of this thread to now that its main premise has been shot down?

Matthews is a better goal scorer than McDavid. Doesn't make him a better hockey player.

At least GSP finished one eye'd Bisping. Anderson's finishing power has been greatly diminished under USADA... I wonder what happened lol!

Thin skin = got beaten the hell out of him

Silva had a broken rib going into the first fight and still finished Sonnen - then destroyed him again in the rematch. GSP denied Hendricks his rightful rematch. This is what is written in history books

Did Hendricks get on top of GSP for 4 and 1/2 rounds and beat the snot out of him?

Nah.

Well turns out Silva was loaded to the gills on androstane and drostanolone and was popping benzos like candy... so I guess we'll call it even?
He was just trying to get his dick hard.

What are you trying to argue here that, that Anderson has historically been a better finisher than GSP? Well no shit sherlock. Is that what you have decided to change the topic of this thread to now that its main premise has been shot down?

Matthews is a better goal scorer than McDavid. Doesn't make him a better hockey player.

At least GSP finished one eye'd Bisping. Anderson's finishing power has been greatly diminished under USADA... I wonder what happened lol!
Lol GSP retired 3 weeks before enhanced testing came in and then gassed in his only USADA fight

The difference is that Silva is not scared to fight past his prime, while GSP chooses to cherry pick favorable matchups. These are facts

"I think the NSAC is atrocious and the government needs to step in before they destroy MMA like they did with boxing"

Did he go greater detail on that statement? Or did he just forget athletic commissions are ran by the government?

Back