• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Conors return will be very scary and reminiscent of his FW run but at LW

latest

Hope they ( UFC and Conor ) go the Super Fight route and sell PPV while they can... I would rather see him vs Max or St Pierre ( Haha) then a middle of the pack contender fight...

The whole division is on notice. What people don't realize is McGregor has now felt Khabibs skill and its clear that he gave too much respect to Khabib the first fight. Hes back in the gym training like a mad man like he did after losing to Diaz in the first fight. Conor practically retired Nate after the rematch. No one talks about it but its the truth.

Conor is going to run through the LW division now that he has settled in to family life and got the whiskey business going. He could barely train for the first Khabib fight like he usually does and fought Khabib relying on natural ability. Now that he will be refining his skillset I think he becomes a bad matchup for Khabib.

Nothing worse than beating Conor then having to face him in a rematch where he is twice as strong. He is looking very confident and motivated now. Khabib lit a fire in Conor and Mystic Mac is going on an unholy lw run in 2019.

{<Mcgoat}
Lol until he rematches Max, or fights Tony. Plus Lee would be a repeat of Kabib fight.

Hope they ( UFC and Conor ) go the Super Fight route and sell PPV while they can... I would rather see him vs Max or St Pierre ( Haha) then a middle of the pack contender fight...
Gotta make that doughBKlXTsk.gif

The whole division is on notice. What people don't realize is McGregor has now felt Khabibs skill and its clear that he gave too much respect to Khabib the first fight. Hes back in the gym training like a mad man like he did after losing to Diaz in the first fight. Conor practically retired Nate after the rematch. No one talks about it but its the truth.

Conor is going to run through the LW division now that he has settled in to family life and got the whiskey business going. He could barely train for the first Khabib fight like he usually does and fought Khabib relying on natural ability. Now that he will be refining his skillset I think he becomes a bad matchup for Khabib.

Nothing worse than beating Conor then having to face him in a rematch where he is twice as strong. He is looking very confident and motivated now. Khabib lit a fire in Conor and Mystic Mac is going on an unholy lw run in 2019.

{<Mcgoat}

Bro you’re going to get a lot of salt for this thread, but you’re 100 percent correct.

Conor is going to murder 2019. He has something to prove now.
View attachment 487563 View attachment 487563

Fuck it. I'm hopping on the Mcregor 2019 war wagon. Why not? It don't cost nothin'.

{<Mcgoat}[

{<Mcgoat}
Retired Nate? He barley won a decision and if the fight kept going for another minute in the 5th he would be 0-2 against Nate . Never go full retard man

{<Mcgoat}

<DontBelieve1>
Khabib took his soul and emasculated Conor.

Conors return will be very scary and reminiscent of his FW run but at LW

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
<Dany07>

I love having groupies on here, thank you for reminding me about Yoels domination. The real ANDNEW. God bless you.
hahaha fuck man you must be the shittest cunt. Conor fan AND a delusional Broken orbital Yoel fan. Sheeeeeeeet not much for you on this Earth son.

I'm not so sure. I mean, I believe Kavanagh when he says Conor isn't 100% focused on fighting anymore.

And why would Conor be? He's achieved everything he ever wanted in life. There's nothing more dangerous to a top level athlete than success and satisfaction.

{<Mcgoat}
i.jpg

first off, conor doesn't have the ko power at LW like he did at FW....the only reason he was rocking or dropping guys at FW was because he was able to cut to that weight when the fact is he should've been at LW the whole time, he dwarfed the guys he fought at FW, only few were close but not the same size on fight night...basically conor beat up on smaller opponents, like a grade 8 student beating up grade 6 kids.

conor only beat a smaller, easy opponent in eddie to get his lw belt in the first place, there are many guys at lw that would most certainty have a chance at beating conor....because conor is fighting guys his own size he doesn't have the ko power that he displayed at fw when he was out weighing his opponents on fight night by quite abit.

kahbib ate his punches no problem without being phased, someone like tony who has a more diverse and better striking game, plus can execute subs would give conor problems....sorry bud but conor isn't going to walk through the lw division unless the the ufc cherry pick all his fights and give him tailor made easy opponents just so he can look good again.

First off conor doesn't deserve any rematches with kahbib anytime soon, if anything he should have to get through at least 2 other next in line opponents before another title shot...that would mean getting past someone like tony ferguson, and maybe someone like kevin lee. Only time will tell how good conor will be at LW, as far as I'm concerned he's looked like shit, did good against eddie an easy smaller opponent, but struggled and lost by finish from kahbib and didn't look good in the stand up where he should've been better, it was kahbib that landed the better strikes.

F28CF825-30CF-4E56-9F34-DAD596A871D8.gif

{<Mcgoat}

Back