• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Conors return will be very scary and reminiscent of his FW run but at LW

No it won't. He was a great fighter. Historically underrated and overrated all at the time time. I will always cheer for Conor against anyone he fights. But he's a cocaine addled alcoholic now. Nobody comes back from that in fight sports.

with how Conor fangirls talk about the 2nd Nate fight u would never guess he barely scraped by a majority decision lol

first off, conor doesn't have the ko power at LW like he did at FW....the only reason he was rocking or dropping guys at FW was because he was able to cut to that weight when the fact is he should've been at LW the whole time, he dwarfed the guys he fought at FW, only few were close but not the same size on fight night...basically conor beat up on smaller opponents, like a grade 8 student beating up grade 6 kids.

conor only beat a smaller, easy opponent in eddie to get his lw belt in the first place, there are many guys at lw that would most certainty have a chance at beating conor....because conor is fighting guys his own size he doesn't have the ko power that he displayed at fw when he was out weighing his opponents on fight night by quite abit.

kahbib ate his punches no problem without being phased, someone like tony who has a more diverse and better striking game, plus can execute subs would give conor problems....sorry bud but conor isn't going to walk through the lw division unless the the ufc cherry pick all his fights and give him tailor made easy opponents just so he can look good again.

First off conor doesn't deserve any rematches with kahbib anytime soon, if anything he should have to get through at least 2 other next in line opponents before another title shot...that would mean getting past someone like tony ferguson, and maybe someone like kevin lee. Only time will tell how good conor will be at LW, as far as I'm concerned he's looked like shit, did good against eddie an easy smaller opponent, but struggled and lost by finish from kahbib and didn't look good in the stand up where he should've been better, it was kahbib that landed the better strikes.

It’s nice to see when others are able to critically think and analyze things. 110% agree to every single thing written here. It’s what I’ve been saying for years.

There is no sane and reasonable person who can suggest Conor is a better fighter than Nate.
On the surface they are 1-1. So even.
Looking at method of victory, Nate's stoppage of Conor in Rd2 after beating him like a pimp beats his ho's was a total fucking domination.
In Conor's win, he barely squeaked out a majority decision. It was very close and could have easily gone to Nate without being an upset.
Presented with these basic facts, how can someone rationalise Conor is better than Nate? Even without considering Khabibs recent win, Conor is not the best LW on the roster - Nate is better than him.

Lol TS and you must be related. That level of retardation must be genetic

I'll just ignore your childish insults from now on...

Good luck with your money if you bet against Conor and the opponent isn't named Khabib Nurmagomedov.

I'll just ignore your childish insults from now on...

Good luck with your money if you bet against Conor and the opponent isn't named Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Sure thing cuck boy

Only a Conor fan would think a MD over gate keeper Nate fucking Diaz is something to brag about

To be fair they also brag about him taking a round of Mayweather and Kabobo.
And the classic he lost the fight but won the war ( I still dont know what that means..)

E1B97ED8-B483-470C-A7BE-C61F6135C6AB-893-0000004A0D5A3062.jpeg

Absolutely no one @lw fears Conor at this stage and every fighter is looking to get a crack at the Golden Goose before it turns to rust with mounting losses once you've been exposed it's hard to plug that hole, especially when your pockets are heavy phat with cash and becoming the greatest mma fighter was never your goal in the first place...

Lmao they dont want it with Conor. Stop it.

The whole division is on notice. What people don't realize is McGregor has now felt Khabibs skill and its clear that he gave too much respect to Khabib the first fight. Hes back in the gym training like a mad man like he did after losing to Diaz in the first fight. Conor practically retired Nate after the rematch. No one talks about it but its the truth.

Conor is going to run through the LW division now that he has settled in to family life and got the whiskey business going. He could barely train for the first Khabib fight like he usually does and fought Khabib relying on natural ability. Now that he will be refining his skillset I think he becomes a bad matchup for Khabib.

Nothing worse than beating Conor then having to face him in a rematch where he is twice as strong. He is looking very confident and motivated now. Khabib lit a fire in Conor and Mystic Mac is going on an unholy lw run in 2019.

{<Mcgoat}

Wow, there are still Conor fans left on this site? Typically when a guy goes 2-2 and gets finished twice, his fans run off to the hills to weep over cheap flavored whiskey.

On a more serious note, Conor can beat many of the LW division but the wrestlers will be a problem for him. Tony I'd say would be 50-50. Khabib mauls him again. I'd give Gaedjthe a 50-50 shot at him as well given his wrestling background (assuming he decided to use it).

Lee and Gillespie would be problematic due to wrestling heavy games but Lee likes to bang (despite having horrible standup).

The rest of the division simply isn't very good.

So I guess it depends on who they match Conor up with. He simply will never have the tools to beat khabib (shitty wrestling and cardio that has not improved in 25 fights) but he stands a fair chance against most of the rest of the division.

Now what I would love to see is Max moving up to 155 and taking his soul....

The whole division is on notice. What people don't realize is McGregor has now felt Khabibs skill and its clear that he gave too much respect to Khabib the first fight. Hes back in the gym training like a mad man like he did after losing to Diaz in the first fight. Conor practically retired Nate after the rematch. No one talks about it but its the truth.

Conor is going to run through the LW division now that he has settled in to family life and got the whiskey business going. He could barely train for the first Khabib fight like he usually does and fought Khabib relying on natural ability. Now that he will be refining his skillset I think he becomes a bad matchup for Khabib.

Nothing worse than beating Conor then having to face him in a rematch where he is twice as strong. He is looking very confident and motivated now. Khabib lit a fire in Conor and Mystic Mac is going on an unholy lw run in 2019.

{<Mcgoat}
Wow,huge if true

No it won't. He was a great fighter. Historically underrated and overrated all at the time time. I will always cheer for Conor against anyone he fights. But he's a cocaine addled alcoholic now. Nobody comes back from that in fight sports.

Is this scarcasm? It seems like it with your AV.

Back