Bellator 212: Primus vs Chandler 2, 8:45PM ET Prelims, 10PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

So.... Primus was able to create space and attempt get ups like he did at the end the whole time but didn’t do it at any point during the other 20 minutes he was on bottom? Zero fight iq.

So.... Primus was able to create space and attempt get ups like he did at the end the whole time but didn’t do it at any point during the other 20 minutes he was on bottom? Zero fight iq.

Ridiculous, honestly

I don't think he fights to his opponent's level, his issue is he fights with his hands down and is very hittable, so it doesn't take a great fighter to land on him. That's why Brooks beat him, that's why Goiti rocked him, and that's why Primus did again tonight. If only he would fight with his hands up and protect his chin.

Definitely man, just didn't want to completely blame striking. He has a solid coach and looked fine against Pitbull. That's why I'm calling it a mental thing, but yeah it may just be general arrogance.

You guys ready for the Machida/Carvhallo stare fest tomorrow?

3rd times the Charm good win again for Chandler feel like a sh!t thinking the kid would get you...

It's been a while since I have seen somebody so inept at getting back to their feet on bottom. Especially at this level of mma.

The reason we get to do what we do is because of you guys razing Saddam's statue and Tomahawking mountain goats in Afghanistan

Thanks guys

Back