Premier League 2018-19 v54 : Arsenal v Ballbag FC Edition

Does Frenz get with Workbae at the work party tonight?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best vid I've seen all year and probably the best soccerball chronicle/documentary I've ever seen:

If they'd included the Madrid game... [<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

Chelsea fans are pictured with hooligan flag bearing 'SS death's head' Nazi symbol before controversial Budapest match where supporters chanted antisemitic songs

A group of Chelsea fans travelling to Budapest for a European game posed outside a bar with a homemade flag that was branded with a Nazi death symbol. The shocking image showed fans holding a banner with the SS Totenkopf insignia - an infamous SS group referred to as the 'Death's Head Division'. During the controversial match against Hungarian side Vidi, some Chelsea fans also chanted antisemitic songs.

What a bunch of hateful morons.

<{1-12}>
You just getting to bed? Or waking up?
Waking up.

I went on a pub crawl yesterday and was put in an Uber at six and crashed as soon as I got in lmao woke up at 11, ordered pizza, went back to sleep. No hangover... not bad for an old lady

<CerseiPlotting>

Best of all I’ve still got pizza left

Waking up.

I went on a pub crawl yesterday and was put in an Uber at six and crashed as soon as I got in lmao woke up at 11, ordered pizza, went back to sleep. No hangover... not bad for an old lady

<CerseiPlotting>

Best of all I’ve still got pizza left
<DC-Champ>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back