NoGi Worlds 2018

Cyborg with the takedown with 1:00 left.

Cyborg advances 4-2.

God forbid some normie dare throw his hat in the ring, eh?

If more recreational black belts were willing to get their asses beat like this dude, the world would be a better place.

You seem offended. I’m just saying, be realistic. If you’re out of shape, it’s probably not a great idea to challenge the best of the best. I mean, God forbid a normie just walk on an NFL field because they’re really good at backyard ball.

No offense to the guy. He’s somehow managed to get a black belt. I guess props to him sticking with it long enough. Props to him for saying why not and trying. But he was never a real competitor. He’s no Orlando Sanchez.

Gaudio with the takedown.

2-2

Gordon sweeps. Up 4-2.

Gaudio sweeps back 4-4.

Gordon almost takes Gaudio’s back, but he escapes.

5:00 left.

4-4 with 3:00 left!!

Gaudio on top.

Gaudio gets the adv with a toe hold attempt!!

Gordon almost takes Gaudio’s back with 30 seconds!!

Gordon Ryan pulls off the victory by 1 adv.

thanks for the play by play. like listening to sports on the radio. I could even hear the voice changes in my head.

thanks for the play by play. like listening to sports on the radio. I could even hear the voice changes in my head.

No prob.

We used to always have a PBP on here for all the big comps., and this place would come alive. I miss it.

Yuri up by 2 over super tough Fortes with :43 left.

Yuri advances 4-2.

Gordon vs Sousa now.

Jackson playing top.

0-0 with 7:00 left

Gordon trying to sweep but Jackson is strong from top.

5:00 left

Gotdon sweeps Sousa out of bounds and then takes Sousa’s back.

Gordon via RNC.

they need to call more stalling/fleeing, its fucking ridiculous watching people run away from someone sitting on their ass...sneak up, touch their feet, run like the wind, repeat

I'm so used to seeing Ryan having these blowout wins. It's unusual to hear about him eeking out these wins sometimes.

Anybody there in person? I hear rumors that Ralph Gracie and Flavio Almeida came to blows.

I'm so used to seeing Ryan having these blowout wins. It's unusual to hear about him eeking out these wins sometimes.
He submitted 3 out of his 4 matches today but the one that was close did come down to the wire. Although it ended with Gordon securely on the back. He still looks like the guy to beat. You’re right tho at adcc he also has a couple close calls. He’s said before that he’s a slow starter.

Cyborg looked a little shaky today. Yuri is looking good as always.

Anybody there in person? I hear rumors that Ralph Gracie and Flavio Almeida came to blows.

some people on reddit are saying ralph dropped him with a punch then booted him in the face and knocked out a couple teeth

Back