• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PWD 688: Wrestling Machine

Better in-ring performer?

• Kurt Angle

• Chris Benoit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said in the Nak thread, she’s now > Big Disappearing Nak US Champion.

They are both so fucking over and money that they’re Daniel Bryaning the system.

Can anybody argue that Asuka isn’t no. 2 after Becky? Honda is booed, Charlotte needs to be a heel and be a Flair. Nia Suxs. Bayley and Banks are washed out (you can rescue them). Nobody knows Cross.

You sure know a shitload about Women’s Wrestling for a man who claims not to watch the bitches fight. You probably watch Total Divas each week, while sipping your cocoa and crying, Wario.

My fucking wifi pendrive and an old school USB cable disappeared recently.

Somebody's fucking with me.

I'm going full lakersfrankwario.

How long do you give me @D.R.H. ?

What would Big Dave do if they announced that the 2020 WM was gonna be in the Tokyo Dome? :eek:

You sure know a shitload about Women’s Wrestling for a man who claims not to watch the bitches fight. You probably watch Total Divas each week, while sipping your cocoa and crying, Wario.

Not everything is about you arguing with yourself Wario!

My fucking wifi pendrive and an old school USB cable disappeared recently.

Somebody's fucking with me.

I'm going full lakersfrankwario.

How long do you give me @D.R.H. ?

x1080-yJv.jpg

Meltzer: "I hope they don't follow up with anything stupid."

{<jordan}

So after all the hellacious gimmick matches last night...how many people will actually be selling the beatings on Raw & Smackdown? I'm going to go with Baron Corbin and...that's it.

Not everything is about you arguing with yourself Wario!

I went to the doc...

It's not full lakersfrankwario. That's treatable.

Its full Bubba.

Next time you're drinking, think of me, maybe pour one out

Last edited:
So after all the hellacious gimmick matches last night...how many people will actually be selling the beatings on Raw & Smackdown? I'm going to go with Baron Corbin and...that's it.

Shit, for all the gimmick matches, Corbin and Charlotte going thru he table were about the most brutal stuff in the ppv(outside of Ambrose-Rollins. Lol)

So to answer your question, nothing will be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back