How come nobody tried to mess with Mike Tyson in prison? He was only 5'10 and 215

Yeah why on earth would they avoid confrontation with Mike Tyson.

2 reasons I can think of...

#1 - He was fucking popular... blacks, whites, whatever... People loved Tyson. So automatically, half the population (at least) would be huge fans as soon as he walked in. Any jackass wanting to mess with Tyson would have to deal with the legions of dudes who'd immediately jump in and fuck him up.

#2 - He's a Pro boxer. Even above average street fighters have zero chance against a talented boxer. Fucking forget the current heavyweight boxing champion of the world. Any asshole who took a shot would get ducked and blasted with his overhand right or uppercut in matter of a split second.... Done, brain damage.... Good night.

1) he's a natural born killer.
2) he had the Muslim Brotherhood on his side.

No one was going to fuck with him.

WellmadeSparklingAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif

not like they would put him in a section with top category prisoners..
im sure he was with people who did pleb level crimes.
He said he was in general population, he didnt go to a white collar prison for stuff like tax evasion, he went to prison for rape,with other violent offenders, he said he was in there with real killers and gangsters he even said the aryan brotherhood was rooting for him and were telling him he will be champ again.

You know he was a made man in prison. He was the most popular champ in the 90s. He had security the second he stepped in. Prison isnt a free for all.

He said he was in general population, he didnt go to a white collar prison for stuff like tax evasion, he went to prison for rape,with other violent offenders, he said he was in there with real killers and gangsters he even said the aryan brotherhood was rooting for him and were telling him he will be champ again.

Rapists get put in the sex offender wing. Is it safe to say that they get separated from the rest ?

If someone messes with a man like Tyson , they would have to be prepared to kill him in a prison scenario. That would be a bit of a stretch..
but it seems like we only have Tysons words to go on !!! . Does anyone corroborate his claims that he was not messed with?

Even mafia don Jon Gotti , wanted to do a hit on some prisoner who disrespected him and he was the godfather..

TS really has nothing else going for him except going for the record for Most Retarded Threads Created by a Single User

You know there's an interesting quote from Jeffrey Dahmer floating around who was Mike's cell mate while he was locked up:

"I look at that physique and I see raw power. I'd estimate he can bench 550+ raw easy and OHP 400+ raw. Judging by the thickness in his back I'm thinking he's a 700+ raw puller. If his legs are on par with his brutish upper body, then there's no doubt in my mind he squats 800+ raw. Mike Tyson could bend you into a human pretzel with one hand while completely satisfying your woman in a way you couldn't ever satisfy her with the other. Those frying pan hands and thick, powerful sausage fingers are capable of bringing absolute pleasure and unimaginable pain."

So yeah if Dahmer wouldn't mess with Mike I doubt anyone else would.

Lol at fucking with Mike Tyson in prison. Good luck with that. He didn't need celebrity status. People knew what would happen

Football players talked shit about how he wasn't that big. Pretty much every boxing champ had at least one guy challenge him in a bar b/c he wasn't that big.

Burt Reynolds talked about the time he was in the bar and thought he could take out Rocky Marciano
I remember that, that giant tony mandarich e dude said he wanted to fight Tyson he was huge and said he could take him in various interviews because tyson was tiny

Tyson's uppercuts can easily dislodge your head from your spine.

You know he was a made man in prison. He was the most popular champ in the 90s. He had security the second he stepped in. Prison isnt a free for all.
Yeah he said he was banging out the female COs and the psychologist woman who used to give him therapy sessions

2 reasons I can think of...

#1 - He was fucking popular... blacks, whites, whatever... People loved Tyson. So automatically, half the population (at least) would be huge fans as soon as he walked in. Any jackass wanting to mess with Tyson would have to deal with the legions of dudes who'd immediately jump in and fuck him up.

#2 - He's a Pro boxer. Even above average street fighters have zero chance against a talented boxer. Fucking forget the current heavyweight boxing champion of the world. Any asshole who took a shot would get ducked and blasted with his overhand right or uppercut in matter of a split second.... Done, brain damage.... Good night.

But he cant stop the double leg

Inmate with 6 months wrestling training>tyson

Ok, here’s what I know; I used to lift with a guy who had been in prison with Tyson at Westville Indiana. I asked him how it went for Tyson in there; he said he mostly kept to himself and was a pretty nice, laid back guy. He claimed nobody really ever tried to mess with him, but did say that there were some monsters in there who would’ve wrecked Tyson. We trained together for a couple years and I never knew him to be a bullshitter, so I assume he was telling the truth.

1. Oz isnt a documentary.

2. He was incredibly popular across race/class divides and even if you somehow managed to win (lolol) you'd probably gain more enemies than "cred".

Back