Law Colorado Baker (apparently the only one) back in court.

Yeah wanting to not be treated like a second class citizen is petty as fuck. /end sarcasm (mimes jerk off motion).
Being denied a specific request is not being treated as a second class citizen. There is no moral argument here for the denied patrons. Just people being petty in trying to have their own way.

If I went to Ace & Gary's Bakeshop, ordered a wedding cake with a bride and groom decoration and was denied, I would simply shop somewhere else. Why? Because I'm not a bitchman.

If you want homo and tranny wedding cakes, you guys can just make them yourselves. Jack Phillips doesn't offer those products. You can't force a business to offer products he doesn't make.
Jack Phillips offers cakes. They just want the ability to not serve people they are personally bigoted against.
Your casual use of the word 'tranny' makes you appear uneducated.

Being denied a specific request is not being treated as a second class citizen. There is no moral argument here for the denied patrons. Just people being petty in trying to have their own way.
It's no different than not letting african americans drink at the same fountain as whites.

It's no different than not letting african americans drink at the same fountain as whites.
Nope. Not even comparative. The gays could have purchased cakes like everyone else. The wanted something custom that the baker did not wish to provide.

Nope. Not even comparative. The gays could have purchased cakes like everyone else. The wanted something custom that the baker did not wish to provide.
....because he is personally bigoted towards gay people and wants the right to discriminate against them with impunity. If he offers the same service to straight couples then it's discrimination.

....because he is personally bigoted towards gay people and wants the right to discriminate against them with impunity. If he offers the same service to straight couples then it's discrimination.
You should complain to CRAVE about Jack Phillips not baking gay and transgender wedding cakes

So let me get this straight, this baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding and it's ok with conservatives as it's a private business, however when youtube, another private business, bans Alex Jones for clear ToS violations, it's an egregious offensive and the government should get involved?
If you can't see (or be honest enough to admit) that both sides of the coin are part of the same hypocrisy, I don't know what to tell you.

This is just petty and ridiculous at this point. I'd make em a cake with sawdust and shit in it, the miserable bastards.

This is just petty and ridiculous at this point. I'd make em a cake with sawdust and shit in it, the miserable bastards.
As petty as not baking a cake for someone cause they're marrying someone you don't like?

Jack Phillips offers cakes. They just want the ability to not serve people they are personally bigoted against.
Your casual use of the word 'tranny' makes you appear uneducated.

Since the guy is currently being sued by a transsexual; I believe he used the word tranny correctly.

Since the guy is currently being sued by a transsexual; I believe he used the word tranny correctly.
Nah it's bigoted bull. I noticed none of these twats throw around the f bomb (as in the gay slur) so casually. Might as well throw out the n bomb while your at it.

As petty as not baking a cake for someone cause they're marrying someone you don't like?
More. Point is, fuck these guys, they're just looking to cause trouble.

More. Point is, fuck these guys, they're just looking to cause trouble.
Yeah the baking grandstander is just looking to cause trouble and be a whiny little bitch I agree.

So let me get this straight, this baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding and it's ok with conservatives as it's a private business, however when youtube, another private business, bans Alex Jones for clear ToS violations, it's an egregious offensive and the government should get involved?

Jesus fucking christ we get it! Every fucking thread doesn't have to be 'oh yeha but what about that time'. Everyone does it. Both sides are hypocrites. You aren't a genius for pointing it out and you're off topic.

Yeah the baking grandstander is just looking to cause trouble and be a whiny little bitch I agree.
How so? I know you think you're being a world class wit and all, but who sought out who?
See, that one little minor detail matters.

How so? I know you think you're being a world class wit and all, but who sought out who?
See, that one little minor detail matters.
The minor detail that the baker wanted the whole world to know how bigoted he was and wants to be consideres a martyr cause he was asked to bake a cake. Lol.

Photo of the baker being asked to bake the cake:
<DCrying>

Unless a customer requested that the words "I, Jack Phillips, do hereby renounce Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior" be written in frosting on the cake top, this guy needs to suck it up and serve his patrons. He chose to get into the capitalist cake making business and he needs to make fucking cakes for every paying customer who walks through his fucking door.

No he doesn't. Once again you are talking shit you know nothing about.

Back