Reaction score
This

znak-plus_318-40643.jpg

This

matematyczny-znak-rownos%25CC%2581ci_318-59064.jpg

This

and this
https://www.mmanews.com/rose-namajunas-happy-feud-joanna/

I hope she will recover in near future, because she should defend her title. Life is brutal Rose.

Fun fact : Rose is the only one of the three that can call herself the champ.

Tell me TS wich one of those 3 names is a current world champion.

Last edited:
Mental health is no joke, I hope young Rose can overcome her battle.

Rose has always been 2 words away from an emotional breakdown. i think its time for her to book another fight or give up the belt, shes had her time off.

you are a very bad troll. Not triggered in any way. On the contrary, feelsgoodman.jpg

Tell me TS wich one of those 3 names is a current word champion.
Rose Namajunas
Mental health is no joke, I hope young Rose can overcome her battle.
I like her very much. She is a very good girl and good person. I hope she will be ok in the future, because she will probably fight against good opponents like Andrade and Suarez.
you are a very bad troll. Not triggered in any way. On the contrary, feelsgoodman.jpg
I just hope that she will recover.

Rose Namajunas

I like her very much. She is a very good girl and good person. I hope she will be ok in the future, because she will probably fight against good opponents like Andrade and Suarez.

I just hope that she will recover.

Well said buddy.

Rose is very talented and has potential to really be a great fighter for some time. I hope she can recover soon.

I don't think Joanna has anything to do with that, it never seemed like Rose was affected by her antics. As for Conor's dolly throw, yeah, I'm not sure if Conor himself realizes how much stress he caused to Rose.

That being said, Rose needs to defend her championship already

I love Rose.

She's just trying to get some of that red panty money by claiming mental health issues.

Tell me TS wich one of those 3 names is a current word champion.

And she is rehabbing a neck injury. Fairly well-documented and commonly discussed here. Of course, the TS being a member of the "girls have cooties" club will ignore this just to be a big man and insult women online. One day after he quits being confused by his feelings he may be able to act like a man.

Time to make fun of the child molestation victim who still suffers mentally from the abuse. Good job, OP, now end yourself.

Too many belts stripped/ given away in recent past.
Hope she recovers and fights soon.

Didn't she grow up in rough neighborhood? And on top of that she's a cage fighter. I don't understand how what happened with McGregor affected her so much. I wonder if she doesn't like the attention and sees this as a way out. In any case I like her as a fighter and her persona even if the whole thing with Pat is a bit weird. I hope she manages to pull through with whatever she's dealing with.

Back