PBP UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson II - Prelims PBP Discussion - 6:15pm ET/3:15pm PT/11:15pm UK

arlowski can't even breath properly from that nose plus he has a glass chin... he most likely gets brutally ko'd again

I’m still trying to work out how Darce chokes actually work, the fighter being choked has an arm in there?

Alright @TCE it's time...

I have Harris in a sig bet vs Arlovski.

@TheRuthlessOne - this is the big one.

War Big Ticket!

FrankFailingDuiker-size_restricted.gif

I’m still trying to work out how Darce chokes actually work, the fighter being choked has an arm in there?
their own shoulder being squeezed against their neck, and the blade of the other person's forearm into their neck. elbows squeezed together, chest compressing the head down.

Arlovski walking out to Johnny Cash is fucking awesome.

For some bizzare reason i am kinda disappointed tim sylvia never got another run

Especially since it seems like every other geezer got to have one. I mean hell, BJ PENN was actually allowed to fight tonight! Chuck and Tito actually fought again in 2018!

Skip Bayless is the biggest cunt ever lol

arlowski can't even breath properly from that nose plus he has a glass chin... he most likely gets brutally ko'd again

I don't remember him getting KO'd for a long while, unless it happened in his last fight. His chin has actually improved with age.

The only thing missing from that khabib conor brawl was conor screaming he was going to physically shoot khabib

Like chisora/haye

I actually saw people on twitter saying she should have curled her foot before kicking. Just insanity.

The stupidity of this sport's fanbase never ceases to amaze.

What was the fight that broke Arlovsky's nose?

Back