PBP UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson II - Prelims PBP Discussion - 6:15pm ET/3:15pm PT/11:15pm UK

Arlovski's chin is the best comeback of 2018.

Arlosky should go for the right kick to the body damn it

I’m still trying to work out how Darce chokes actually work, the fighter being choked has an arm in there?
Yes, the arm is in there.

darce-4.png

Here you can kind of see how the arms are positioned and how it squeezes the neck. In that pic Woodley doesn’t have it fully or perfectly locked, but he squeezed the shit out of Till there. Great submission and it can surprise many fighters if you’re good with sinking it in.

Arlovski not really using his left hand offensively is a real problem.

Is there a wmma fight coming up or should I just walk to three kitchen right now and get myself another white russian?

He's looking good, but you can always bet on Walt Harris to find a way to lose somehow.

giphy.gif

I really hope Harris lands a strong, grazing right hook to straighten out Arlovskis nose

Uh oh, AA is standing chin up in the pocket a lot after he throws...

Walt is gonna kill him soon with a follow up hook

What fight was it again that really messed that nose up?
I don't remember it that bad after Abdurakhimov or Tuivasa. I think it melted in training because it's Olaffian now.

Seriously, fuck anybody that has ever done that stupid ass “woo” shit. So disrespectful to the fighters because you weren’t entertained for half a minute. People don’t do that shit in other sports that have long periods of boredom and nothing.

Harris has awesome boxing. Does he have an amateur boxing pedigree?

Back