PBP UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson II - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Cyborg lost that fight the minute she had some bullshit excuse to not fight (Brazillian) Nunes just went out there and showed her less respect than she showed Ronda. Wow.

What was Nunes accuracy for that fight? Like she never missed a punch at the end

This is freaking INSANE.

I would have never expected to see Cyborg go down like that

Just WOW

Jon cheater Jones....

qmhde5wpsl121.gif

That just blew my mind.

That whole thing was surprisingly heartwarming.

Nunes may have just broken through to stardom

Hopefully they don’t completely scrap 145. If men’s 125 isn’t safe though, I’m not holding my breath.

they have at least the rematch, so they can keep it around for another 6 months or whatever.

Fully deserved, she jumped into the fire and was not afraid and emerged from the Ashes of the Fire wearing double-gold.

Congrats to that fighter Amanda Nunes

If Gus gets the finish, this might be the best co-main and main event ever.

Yeah not sure what Cyborg was thinking. After she was hit hard she kept moving forward. Almost like she still didn't respect the power after feeling it.

What the HELL was that shit movie trailer about???

The fuck is this movie ad mixed in with the fight preview? Fuck off

But that legit was one of the most baffling performances by Cyborg ever. She reverted back to her pre Parillo days and paid badly for it.

Will never doubt Nunes from here on out.

Wins over Miesha Tate, Ronda Rousey, and Cris Cyborg

She didn't enter the sport soon enough to have a win over Gina Carano and then it'd be literally anyone who mattered in wmma (sans the polish 115 pound chick whose name I won't even attempt to spell)

Back