Media Who is “bigger” ... Tyron or Gsp

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
5D6A4F55-AEE4-4EBD-B03E-F3F7FC7DDAAA.png 7CDCAC32-0374-404B-8E2C-31E5A9F4F889.pngF72A132D-C076-4056-8AC1-5C026165E127.png A1C7BA35-9CC1-48E0-87E4-40BB5E827E2E.png

Woodley & Gsp standing next to each other days before UFC 217:

Georges was the Alpha at that desk without a doubt. Tyron seemed almost... star struck?

One more interesting thing, they are seperated by less than eleven months in age, Georges being the elder.

Khabib vs Gsp @LW would be great. Georges vs Askren would be a hardcores dream come true... but Woodley vs Gsp is THE fight to make if you ask me.

Hoping 2019 delivers us the greatest WW title match in the history of mma.

Last edited:
Middleweight GSP is bigger than Woodley, but wetlerweight GSP is smaller.

The G is the biggest draw in the organization

who do you think has bigger peen?
asking for a friend.

Im pretty sure they both weigh in at about 170 lbs for their WW fights.

GSP is slightly taller and has a slightly longer reach.
Tyron is bigger.

In what sense? Size wise, Tyron carries more muscle and appears thicker to me.

In terms of popularity and legacy? GSP all day.

In terms of alien impregnated HGH gut, GSP again by a country mile.

Woodley would honestly beat GSP now and would make it look easy. Prime GSP would beat Woodley now though.

Woodley's thicker, likely cuts more weight or at least diets since he's that big on fight night.

Middleweight GSP is bigger than Woodley, but wetlerweight GSP is smaller.

I don’t know about that. We’re talking about fight night size and Georges has always been one of the fighters that shocked me the most at how big they would look in that octagon as opposed to how they looked on the scales the day before.

He got the height and reach advantage. Broader shoulders, Bigger head, lol... and he’s one of the few WW’s who can match Woodley in lower body thickness.

Woodley would honestly beat GSP now and would make it look easy. Prime GSP would beat Woodley now though.

“Prime Gsp” ... Georges himself is saying this is the best he has ever felt.

I really thought that was going to be a penis thread... Sherdog is kinda gay nowadays.

How would he make it look easy? Is he a vastly superior striker now? He’ll take him down and dominate on the ground?

How many out of prime fighters said that before being brutally beaten?

Difference is, Georges was not beaten into retirement AND was successful in his return.

Back