Media Kongo vs Barry - greatest comeback in UFC history ?

Aside from all the ones stated (which are probably all better come from behinds Ws) I loved Hughes Trigg comeback. When he was getting choked and got out and turned the tables. I went nuts... great reversal after getting hit in the nuts
Omg how did I forget that one. Fantastic fight. When Hughes turned out of the choke, lifted Trigg, and ran across the Octogon into that slam I lost my shit. What a fight.

I dont see how kongo made a comeback, it was just getting droppes swarmed and countered ans all happend in 10 seconds. So i think you cant make a comeback in 10 seconds.

I know martin kampman had a few good ones back in the days

Sonnen/Sliva 1 was the greatest comeback of all time because of the importance of it.

4 years off, stepping up a weight class for the first time. Deal with it.

Btw, I think you meant "dislike" not "unlike". You can't unlike a post you didn't like in the first place.

Either way that's not the kind of comeback he was talking about fanboy

What makes Kongo vs Barry the best comeback in the history of the UFC is the fact that it was reffed by Miragliotta, a known very late stopper. Most other refs would have ended it sooner and nobody would have complained. In most other examples, the fights weren't that closed to be stopped multiple times.

Dan actually touched Barry while contemplating a stoppage.
Technically the fight was over.

Wild fight.
Kind of miss seeing Barry in there.

giphy.gif

I hope you mean career comeback, in which case, yes.

In terms of in-fight comeback, Kong-Barry is indeed GOAT.

Apparently you haven't seen Russow vs Duffee
Russow looked like the human punching bag the entire fight.
.................and then.................

he won

4 years off, stepping up a weight class for the first time. Deal with it.

Btw, I think you meant "dislike" not "unlike". You can't unlike a post you didn't like in the first place.

Thanks for the correction ^^ and yes, that's what I meant. Don't take it so seriously man, that's why I put the ^^ in my post. Sorry I hurt your feelings about your boy GSP, I promise, I will never do it again ...

It’s certainly up there. Barry had him unconscious several times. That fight bordered on the surreal.

Yup.

Case of terrible refereeing gone right. Should have been called two or three times before the actual finish.

Because anyone with half a brain that saw the OP understood what he meant to begin with
It’s obvious gsp balls down his throat have somehow made their way to his brain.

Cut him some slack.

I loved kongo/Barry and would be number 1 for me but I think Yair/KZ edged it out.. too many circumstances that were at stake..

the UFC has far too many last minute comebacks it's too hard to pick a top one. |

Curious as to why you think this one is more "greater" than Silva over Chael? or hell Derrick Lewis over Volkov? Lesnar over Carwin?

Back