Reaction score
1)Brock Lesnar - HW
2)Stipe Miocic 2 - HW
3) Jon Jones 3 - HW

This would give him 18 wins as HW, tying Miocic
Prove the first win on Stipe was not a fluke
4 title defenses, passing Miocic
A win on Jones making them 1-1-1
This would also put him past Cain in all categories as well.(Wins, title defenses).
3 fights would not put him far past his retirement goal either.
And a red panty night for fun.

Is there any reality he can pull it off?

Truth: He would be 1-0-2 against Juicy Jones.

Brock fight makes zero sense tbh im not interested in that fight at all . He should give Stipe his rightful rematch.
He is in my top 5 GOAT list tho but i dont see him taking the undisputed goat title from GSP.

Honestly he can't be GOAT in a universe where Jon Jones exists.

It is possible that he pulls first of two off, but third isn't going to happen because Jones is A side.

I see all three of them beating DC, tbh. People are especially sleeping on Brock's chances of winning here.

DC is a punk for retiring early.

MMA fans don’t like quitters.

1-1-1 wouldn't be a credible account of what actually happened... a fight being overturned due to drug offences don't change the fact that everyone saw Jones knock him out

It’s possible if DC extends past 40. I think he does one more then out.

Brock fight makes zero sense tbh im not interested in that fight at all . He should give Stipe his rightful rematch.
The Brock fight is a red panty night that DC rightfully deserves before he retires.
Stipe should fight at least one top contender before challenging for the belt, he got knocked out cold in the first round. I don't think that warrants an immediate rematch which I'm always against unless it was a super close fight.

1-1-1 wouldn't be a credible account of what actually happened... a fight being overturned due to drug offences don't change the fact that everyone saw Jones knock him out

At the moment it's 0-0-2

I think scheduling DC vs Brock as the headliner with Stipe vs whoever as tbe co main makes sense. If Brock falls through, Stipe can step up for the rematch. If both fights happen, the winners can fight, hopefully Stipe vs DC.

The Brock fight is a red panty night that DC rightfully deserves before he retires.
Stipe should fight at least one top contender before challenging for the belt, he got knocked out cold in the first round. I don't think that warrants an immediate rematch which I'm always against unless it was a super close fight.

Now I see some logic here. But not so much. As a hater of him, the truth is:
1) Brock doesn't mean anything;
2) Stipe ok, to prove he doesn't need eyepokes and lucky punch to win the fight;
3) Jon for SURE, he needs to prove he can beat at least 1 time - and the correct is 2-0 for Jones, even if you deny it that's the truth.

- Brock maybe when he brake the records (HW defenses with HIGH LEVEL HW, not Black Bums out there), to comfortably retire, but not, never on the middle of the path, because Brock is a bum that even Black Bum would whoop his ass easily.
- To cement HW, as well as fight Miocic, he needs high level like Miocic got (and other good fighters): Ngannou, Dos Santos, Overeem, Blaydes... And not Black Bums like he got, this is completely outrageous.
- He needs to beat Jon, LHW or HW, but HW only if Jon accepts, once Jon doesn't need to prove anything, this fight only interests Cormier to prove a point.

Cormier needs, in sequence, as I see:
1) Stipe
2) Ngannou
3) Blaydes or Overeem or JDS (to surpass Stipe and get, at least, HW most defenses)
4) Jon Jones
5) Brock Lesnar (red panty night and retire)

His past doesn't prove anything, only beat bums in HW, only Miocic was a real good fighter, but with eyepoke and lucky punch. Win a belt without tracking the same path is McGregor-like, aka NOTHING. Doesn't prove nothing. To prove a point in LHW he needs to fight Jon and win, LHW or HW, because he already beat good guys there.

If he has this ability, he is the undisputed GOAT. He needs to do things that real GOATs do, and until now he is only a pretender and loud mouth marketing man. Stop whining and start GOATing, or STFU.

Not a bad list at all. I can agree with that.
"1) Stipe
2) Ngannou
3) Jon Jones
4) Brock Lesnar (red panty night and retire)"

The rest of that was just you projecting your feelings but its all good man. The double champ is doing just fine.
Now I see some logic here. But not so much. As a hater of him, the truth is:
1) Brock doesn't mean anything;
2) Stipe ok, to prove he doesn't need eyepokes and lucky punch to win the fight;
3) Jon for SURE, he needs to prove he can beat at least 1 time - and the correct is 2-0 for Jones, even if you deny it that's the truth.

- Brock maybe when he brake the records (HW defenses with HIGH LEVEL HW, not Black Bums out there), to comfortably retire, but not, never on the middle of the path, because Brock is a bum that even Black Bum would whoop his ass easily.
- To cement HW, as well as fight Miocic, he needs high level like Miocic got (and other good fighters): Ngannou, Dos Santos, Overeem, Blaydes... And not Black Bums like he got, this is completely outrageous.
- He needs to beat Jon, LHW or HW, but HW only if Jon accepts, once Jon doesn't need to prove anything, this fight only interests Cormier to prove a point.

Cormier needs, in sequence, as I see:
1) Stipe
2) Ngannou
3) Jon Jones
4) Brock Lesnar (red panty night and retire)

His past doesn't prove anything, only beat bums in HW, only Miocic was a real good fighter, but with eyepoke and lucky punch. Win a belt without tracking the same path is McGregor-like, aka NOTHING. Doesn't prove nothing. To prove a point in LHW he needs to fight Jon and win, LHW or HW, because he already beat good guys there.

If he has this ability, he is the undisputed GOAT. He needs to do things that real GOATs do, and until now he is only a pretender and loud mouth marketing man. Stop whining and start GOATing, or STFU.

Not a bad list at all. I can agree with that.
"1) Stipe
2) Ngannou
3) Jon Jones
4) Brock Lesnar (red panty night and retire)"

The rest of that was just you projecting your feelings but its all good man. The double champ is doing just fine.
He is not. To you "doing just fine" is talk trash on social media whining about Jones (he didn't forget the shin on his mind, sore loser) and beat Black Bum, run from Jones when he is back and don't give Stipe a rematch? If this is ok for you, you and the others who thinks like that are losers like him. He is far, far away from being a GOAT. But not so far, he only needs to do the right thing and stop the marketing.

He isn't beating Jon ever so it's a moot point.

The first fight was his best chance. As the days go by, his chances get worse and worse as he is getting close to 40 and Jon is in his physical prime.

Aw man, resorting to namecalling already? Damn, that didn't take long. You must be like a diehard Jon Jones fan huh?
Pretty sad, your hero let you down again so all you can do is lash out at Cormier.

To be honest i hope Cormier fights three fights at Heavyweight and never gives Jones the time of day again. Let him fight the leftovers at lhw while the double champ rides into the sunset.
Jones is a cheater, sorry bro.
He is not. To you "doing just fine" is talk trash on social media whining about Jones (he didn't forget the shin on his mind, sore loser) and beat Black Bum, run from Jones when he is back and don't give Stipe a rematch? If this is ok for you, you and the others who thinks like that are losers like him. He is far, far away from being a GOAT. But not so far, he only needs to do the right thing and stop the marketing.

I cant argue with this. I think Jones has his number too. Thats why id like to see that fight last if at all. I think he beats Lesnar and Miocic though.
He isn't beating Jon ever so it's a moot point.

The first fight was his best chance. As the days go by, his chances get worse and worse as he is getting close to 40 and Jon is in his physical prime.

Stipe wins IF Cormier gives him a rematch. Mark my words.

Back