• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you date girls that have had more than 1 sexual partner?

Why yall negus always randomly bumping 2+ year old threads?

Heritage.jpg
This is the most pathetic and insecure thread I have seen in a very long time.

Some intensely weird, naive, and clueless people itt.

If she's over 15, shes had more than one sexual partner. If she's over 18, its over 10. Some of you dudes are weeeeeeird..

Last edited:
I dont know man I am having abig party on saturday to celebrate 20 years with my lady. Theres been rough spots on the road but overall its been very rewarding.

I would say its true that long relationships are worth having and that marriage is great. Might not be the case for you and i am sorry for that but over all I think it is.

Ive slept with other girls besides her some of them were even better in the sack but I am honestly saying that I think being married to my girl and living our life is much better than that.

Congratulations brother,

I’m a fuckboy and a real fuckup at age 30.

But it takes a real man to be a husband and father. I envy you for making it worth with your QUEEN

Didn't read this thread but I'm assuming there's the usual, "My future girlfriend must never have held another man's hand nor hugged another man before me," Incelberry psychoticness

i dont date girls who have even had sex before. and i dont have sex with them either. not about to start dating a slut

The less sexual partner the better imo, their past does matter. I know if I had a daughter who dated a guy like me when I was 18 I'd be pissed.

The less sexual partner the better imo, their past does matter. I know if I had a daughter who dated a guy like me when I was 18 I'd be pissed.

Read Catcher in the Rye and get over it

We all lose our innocence, its part of growing up

I only date virgins.

Once they've had sex they are ruined.

Which is why I never have sex with them. So I can keep my virgin harem pure forever.

Thread could be retitled, Do you date girls? And get the same answers from everyone.

A big issue as well is the links to religion, religious women are less likely to have sex before marriage but there also much more likely to stay in an unhappy marriage.

Came here to say this.

A LOT of insecure dudes in here. Instead of worrying about who she fucked before, why not just make sure you’re the best she’s ever had or will ever have?

Read Catcher in the Rye and get over it

We all lose our innocence, its part of growing up

idk what you mean by this comment, I am saying I was a terrible person and people shouldn't do what I did. I guess having morals is a negative to people like you?

Came here to say this.

A LOT of insecure dudes in here. Instead of worrying about who she fucked before, why not just make sure you’re the best she’s ever had or will ever have?

Because whores dont become housewives.

Back