Ego Trip: Israel Adesanya Confident He Will Be Bigger Star than Conor McGregor

Will he become a bigger star than Conor?

• Total voters
lol dude are you kidding me? Mayweather sells half his PPVs to angry white guys who want to see him lose. I went over to Croatia from the USA for a musical festival 2 summers ago (Outlook Fest) and every pack of dumb young british chavs was shouting "foooook the maywethhasss!!!!!"
Likewise Muhammad Ali was threatened with jailtime and was one of the most hated figures by white America in the 1970s https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...w-muhammad-ali-found-his-voice-on-campus-tour

And guys don't pay to watch Conor get his ass kicked?

Conor has been threatened with jail time too and is the most polarizing figure in MMA history. You're just reaching for the race card when it isn't needed.

If you don't think so then you have no Idea what you're watching my man
Yup it's odd how every time someone doesn't agree with you that's your default response. You're the only one with any idea of what is going on. God must have blessed you.

And guys don't pay to watch Conor get his ass kicked?

Conor has been threatened with jail time too and is the most polarizing figure in MMA history. You're just reaching for the race card when it isn't needed.
Not nearly to the extent that people watch Mayweather hoping he loses.
Both are huge assholes. I'm playing the race card? Sorry I think you have me confused with McGregor lol. How can you deny his entire shtick is built around being a plastic paddie irishman?

Yup it's odd how every time someone doesn't agree with you that's your default response. You're the only one with any idea of what is going on. God must have blessed you.
It has nothing to do with someone not agreeing with me.

Israel may very well be the best overall striker we've seen In MMA thus far, Including Anderson.

I said if you think that Israel isn't levels above Paulo you have no idea what you're watching. Facts. You might not like It, but It's the truth.

Far from the only person who knows whats up, but I've been boxing / doing martial arts for a long time..I know enough

He hasn't beaten anyone. Beating Silva doesn't mean anything at this point.

Let him fight Romero, Luke, etc. before talking. He got KO'd before it will happen again.

I hope Silva puts him into a coma.

No. He needs to be a much bigger loudmouth, dbag and throw some bigot comments here and there.

who's john sullivan?
Former Heavyweight King and the first ever boxing heavyweight champion. Lineal God of boxing.

He was enormously popular in his time and many years after. Even today 150+ years ago, many write/read and talk about him. He was one of the toughest SOBs that ever entered prize ring.

john_l_sullivan_prince_of_wales_26jpg.webp

It has nothing to do with someone not agreeing with me.

Israel may very well be the best overall striker we've seen In MMA thus far, Including Anderson.

I said if you think that Israel isn't levels above Paulo you have no idea what you're watching. Facts. You might not like It, but It's the truth.

Far from the only person who knows whats up, but I've been boxing / doing martial arts for a long time..I know enough
oh of course you have sensei

Even if Izzy goes on an Anderson like run at middleweight he's still not going to be the draw that Conor is. ANDERSON HIMSELF isn't the draw that Conor is. JONES isn't even the draw that Conor is. BROCK isn't even the draw that Conor is. RONDA with her entire hype machine wasn't and isn't the draw that Conor is. I'm not a Conorsexual like some around hurr but the PPV numbers speak for themselves.

lol, callin u out for speakin some nonsense doesn't make me some grand master holmes

don't be butt hurt
Paulo will walk right through Israel’s pitter patter strikes easier than he walked through Hall’s power shots

Israel will be ERASED against the cage

Deal with it
218425E8-7B1E-4698-A2E1-1B6CC3BA01BE.jpeg

Lol who the hell started this narrative? By the half way point of round 1 he was beating hall to a pulp, and only had one real eye poke. Hall was probably pissing blood for a week after the body shots he was taking.
Yeah same here. I thought Paulo put on a pretty good performance against Uriah. He got tagged up by that jab (Hall's got that ridiculous 79 inch reach, whereas paulo only has a 72 inch reach) but he most definitely out-perofmred him.

He hasn't beaten anyone. Beating Silva doesn't mean anything at this point.

Let him fight Romero, Luke, etc. before talking. He got KO'd before it will happen again.

I hope Silva puts him into a coma.
I really do think that Rockhold matchup was the one for Israel.

Back