• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did the kids do that's was so wrong? I can give you a list of things that make the black Israelites, the Chief and his ilk a lot worse.

In fact, I'd say that the kids are the least cunty of them all and Chief Spreading Bull is the biggest cunt.
they were acting in what would be considered anti-social behaviour in the UK. Thats code for "being little cunts". Its what groups of kids tend to do

or maybe he was trying to draw attention away from the black israelites and onto him so that there wouldnt be any trouble as the black israelites were probably more willing to engage in violence? ever think about that?

Are you insinuating that black people are more prone to violence? Ever think of that?

The reaction to this stupid incident has been ridiculous on both sides. Now that a more complete picture is coming out, some people on the right are using it as an excuse to gaslight.

Not all left wing opinions were vile, many were reasonable even when the narrative was one-sided. Now that we know more, most people on the left are still being reasonable.

Let me know when someone on the right is reasonable. About anything.

no disrespect but its hard to even have a convo with someone like you because of how delusional you are acting.

people with the highest platforms were speaking on punching teenagers and trying to drag them through the mud. how many more posts do you need to see to understand that it was not just a few?

nobody on the left has been reasonable since trump became president and this is one example

they were acting in what would be considered anti-social behaviour in the UK. Thats code for "being little cunts". Its what groups of kids tend to do

And it's not anti-social to go up to someone and bang a drum in their face? What about lie about pretty much everything regarding the incident? What about what the black Israelites? You hardly say anything about them. What about the guy who told the white kids to go back to Europe? How is what the kids did more cunty than them?

Are you insinuating that black people are more prone to violence? Ever think of that?
KEAJuRv.gif

;)

<Lmaoo>

I fucking LOVE how you hardcore Libs think you're fooling anyone when you claim this shit in the face of your team getting humiliated. It really shows the level of your delusions.
I am progressive, but I'm not taking sides in the American game of bullshit rhetoric. I confront hatred wherever I see it, I call people on their bullshit when I hear it, I try to make the world just a little bit better.

It just so happens I disagree with self-proclaimed Right Wingers and Conservatives more often than I disagree with self-proclaimed Left Wingers and Liberals.

That's because Trump supporters and Alt-Right red pillers are generally huge fucking assholes who are dead wrong about just about everything that matters.

So, the Washington Post updated with a correction. Seems He Who Drums at Smirks served from 72 to 76 but never deployed to Nam.

all you guys with your drop in comments are cute. you are literally outraged Im not buying the "these kids are victims" bullshit youve been spewing. So now Im apparently calling them monsters, saying they deserve doxxed. Am supposedly defending homophobes etc.

Na I just called them cunts, who were instigated by other cunts(the black israelites) and then this incident happened. I think it probably wouldnt have become an issue if the black israelites hadnt instigated it. But clearly I am calling these kids monsters and think all of them should be killed. ;)

Dear god get a life ya weirdos lol

You're too much of a pussy to call Phillips a cunt. That's cute. How many social justice points are you getting for that.

And it's not anti-social to go up to someone and bang a drum in their face? What about lie about pretty much everything regarding the incident? What about what the black Israelites? You hardly say anything about them. What about the guy who told the white kids to go back to Europe? How is what the kids did more cunty than them?
Ive commented enough on the black israelites, they are also cunts. Who I believe were the main instigators of the actual incident(I dont think any "incident" wouldve happened if they hadnt instigated one). The Elder native guy was on a march that was to end on the steps of the building. The kids were in the way. All of it couldve been avoided but it wasnt.

Yet you just want to jump to conclusions and imagine I calling these kids nazis

no disrespect but its hard to even have a convo with someone like you because of how delusional you are acting.

nobody on the left has been reasonable since trump became president and this is one example
You don't see anything remotely hypocritical about this post?

These boys cannot win. People are going to nitpick endlessly to justify their lies. If the kids were praying, then the leftoids would have been mocking them for praying and questioning why they did not say something or do something. It is incredible how far some people will go to deliberately remain blind to the truth.

<{cruzshake}>

They are white, Christian, pro-life, Trump supporters who don't appear to hate themselves or bow down the to the intersectional, progressive agenda. That is their crime and according to these people, it is one that requires their total destruction. Violent anti-white hatred has now been totally normalized and legitimized. Being a child won't save you either.

You're too much of a pussy to call Phillips a cunt. That's cute. How many social justice points are you getting for that.
sorry for finding him less cunty than either the black israelites or the obnoxious little cunt kids

he was surrounded by kids
he said he approached them to deescalate the situation
so you know exactly what was chanted by all of the kids at all times do you?
How do you know they didnt?
If that was his intention then who are you to call him a liar? As misguided as that would appear from what I saw
Who had a significant numbers advantage? Maybe he assessed that between both groups the Black israelites were more at risk? again who are you to call him a liar?

- The kids' didn't surround him, he surrounded himself by walking into their group.
- He's said a lot of stuff, a lot of which he had to change later. Including about the events leading up to the exchange. He said the kids were harassing and threatening the Black Hebrew group, when the opposite was true.

So why not walk directly between the groups to deescalate the situation instead walking right up and getting in the face of a kid who refused to back down.

Go home Whitey.... Way to escalate the situation...lol. Did they teach that while you were Vietnam War Veteran? Oh yeah, about that...

<36>

sorry for finding him less cunty than either the black israelites or the obnoxious little cunt kids

Ya boi Spreading Bull just got caught in a lie about being a Vietnam War vet. You can add that to the list of lies he's been caught in. But yeah, keep defending that piece of shit. You're looking like a cunt.

So not only did he try to intimidate a bunch of kids and then lied about it and tried to get them expelled while raising money for his hate group, he's also confirmed guilty of stolen valor and lied about being a Vietnam combat vet. What a scumbag. Figures he's with AIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back