Ronda Rousey to leave WWE in less than a year after WrestleMania 35

I disagree. She will follow the Brock gameplan. A one-time comeback cash grab against a tailor-made opponent for her skillset, or an immediate title shot against 125 or 135 champ.
I can see this happening. Doubt it. But it isnt impossible.

I'm not a big pro wrestling guy but I've watched here and there a long time ago (don't get me wrong , even though scripted- athleticism is crazy).

So I couldn't help myself by tuning in and watching Ronda and from what I've seen can't help but think these other gals have to be envious and justifiable as they make Ronda not only win every match but by screaming uncle for every match she's in (unless I've missed something- again I don't normally watch nor would I ever pay money for a ppv).

Just my 2 cents and sure alot of gals would be glad to have her gone.When they also write arcs/lines , eventually shed have to play "villain" role(things would get stale and just not interesting) which from the way I see her go about her new job, she'd have a big problem with (probably another reason why this will end sooner than later)

She could always come back later
I wouldn't be surprised if she does. Even before Ronda ever lost a fight in the UFC, she and the other members of "The Four Horsewomen" were filming and posting brief video clips of themselves performing pretend pro-wresting action just for the love of it. "The Four Horsewomen" nickname was an homage to pro-wrestling, as was Ronda's "Rowdy" nickname. It isn't like she has been only doing pro-wrestling for the money.

I wouldn't be surprised if she does. Even before Ronda ever lost a fight in the UFC, she and the other members of "The Four Horsewomen" were filming and posting brief video clips of themselves performing pretend pro-wresting action just for the love of it. The "Four Horsewomen" nickname was an homage to pro-wrestling, as was Ronda's "Rowdy" nickname. It isn't like she has been only doing pro-wrestling for the money.
Pro wrestling has no off season so sometimes going away for awhile and coming back out of nowhere later on does wonders.

tenor.gif

She probably wants to settle down and have kids. I don't see another ufc run in her future. Besides, Travis Browne's career isn't going anywhere and she made enough money for them to retire before she ever went into wrasslin. Mark my words, they'll have kids and BOTH retire.

Pro wrestling has no off season so sometimes going away for awhile and coming back out of nowhere later on does wonders.
Especially with Ronda's 3 friends (the other "Horsewomen") also in the business, one can easily imagine story-lines where a "reluctant" Ronda is drawn back to avenge something that has been done to them.

she didnt just sign any ol' contract

everything was very nicely planned out

good on Ronda

Damn... She could have been the greatest. Up there with Brock and Angle.

Then dont talk about it then if you dont know. Ignorance of the puroresu is the sign of a small penis. Dont out ya self.

This sad sack has been fully triggered like 5 times in this thread already. Anyone ever seen something so pathetic in their lives before?
<{MingNope}>

This sad sack has been fully triggered like 5 times in this thread already. Anyone ever seen something so pathetic in their lives before?
<{MingNope}>
Pro wrestling is the strongest. With Ronda involved,it is indeed strong.

I'm not a big pro wrestling guy but I've watched here and there a long time ago (don't get me wrong , even though scripted- athleticism is crazy).

So I couldn't help myself by tuning in and watching Ronda and from what I've seen can't help but think these other gals have to be envious and justifiable as they make Ronda not only win every match but by screaming uncle for every match she's in (unless I've missed something- again I don't normally watch nor would I ever pay money for a ppv).

Just my 2 cents and sure alot of gals would be glad to have her gone.When they also write arcs/lines , eventually shed have to play "villain" role(things would get stale and just not interesting) which from the way I see her go about her new job, she'd have a big problem with (probably another reason why this will end sooner than later)
She draws money. The girls who feud with her make money and get exposure. Thats all its about. Ric flairs daughter fought her and got the dq loss but beat the shit out of her w singapore cane. That elevated her and gives opp to make more money w ronda in future.

https://wrestletalk.com/news/ronda-rousey-leave-wwe-wrestlemania-35/

“There is a very good chance that Ronda Rousey will be finishing up with WWE at WrestleMania.

“If that’s the case, she would likely put Becky Lynch over more likely then Charlotte Flair at WrestleMania, given that would be what the fans would want.

“There was a decent amount of talk this past week internally, since we heard it from several people, that Rousey would finish up at WrestleMania.”

Dave Meltzer noted that Ronda has always talked about WWE as a temporary thing due to the fact that she wants to start a family and live on her farm with her husband.

Putting over Becky on her way out would be an incredible move by Rousey, but you wouldn’t think WWE are going to let go of her easily. If we’ve learned anything from the way they’ve handled Brock Lesnar, we know they don’t like letting go of their big UFC stars.

<WellThere>
Time to crank out some brats.

Maybe she'll wise up and align herself with a proper coach and training camp, then make a comeback. Not outside the realm of possibility...

She draws money. The girls who feud with her make money and get exposure. Thats all its about. Ric flairs daughter fought her and got the dq loss but beat the shit out of her w singapore cane. That elevated her and gives opp to make more money w ronda in future.
Oh... ?????( don't mean that in negative way, I just not aware of all this)

Oh... ?????( don't mean that in negative way, I just not aware of all this)
Pro wrestlers dont care about rondas ufc background,all they care about is if she can work,and draw money. Whenever you got a big star you can work an angle that sells tickets,and then both of the people in the feud are makin money. In the end thata good for all those broads to have a monster like ronda join so long as they can all get along. Also ronda is a pro wrestling fan so she has respect for it which is crucial.

Back