Jessica Eye parts ways with Strong Style ahead of potential UFC title shot

Of all the female fighters I like Jessica the most, she seems like a sweet heart and I love her hill billy ways, she isnt high maintenance and she has the raspy sexy demi moore voice.

Just wish she had more ferocity in her fighting, she is gun shy and doesn't fight to her capabilities, another chick who was like that was Jule kedzi probably the best striking technically of any chick but she just fell short in a lot of fights, her striking is very good she has power in her hands and good kicks very technical wish she never had brain farts in fights though, her versus Valentina would have been a very good scrap

"it's been really excited"
{<huh}
She sounds like a sherdogger.

Of all the female fighters I like Jessica the most, she seems like a sweet heart and I love her hill billy ways, she isnt high maintenance and she has the raspy sexy demi moore voice.

Just wish she had more ferocity in her fighting, she is gun shy and doesn't fight to her capabilities, another chick who was like that was Jule kedzi probably the best striking technically of any chick but she just fell short in a lot of fights, her striking is very good she has power in her hands and good kicks very technical wish she never had brain farts in fights though, her versus Valentina would have been a very good scrap

Booty Kedzie.....

I'm not saying I'm picking Jessica Eye to win, but there are similarities between this match-up and when she fought Zoila.

Jarl

So they created a division where Jessica eye is fighting for a belt and they want to dissolve a division where we can have legit championship fights like

Cejudo v Joe b 2
Cejudo v dj 3
Cejudo v Jussier

A sudden move like this could prevent her from getting a TS. Weird timing is the opinion I have most here. It’s great if she gets the shot and wins. It sucks if she doesn’t get the shot right now at all because of this.

Weird timing.

1q4PfCS.gif

Valentina will walk through her without breaking sweat, what's does Eye have to offer someone on Val's level? Not a damn thing.

lol, in some ways its probably good. they have no boxing coach to speak of, that al guy is a joke and all strong style fighters have the same defensive deficiencies. its why theyve all been rocked or dropped over their lead hand (garbrandt and stipe being the two main examples). also i dont think she had any good sparring partners in house except for some guys.

but at the same time, i dont see this improving her game much at all. she doesnt come off as a fighter with a high ceiling.
it's kinda funny and strange how bad the training some of these gyms have..

The fact that Jessica Eye is even in the discussion of a title shot tells you everything about WMMA... she's only a year removed from her 1-5 record.

Apparently it didn't tell you everything you needed to know about WMMA. Because you don't seem to know to be taking into account that, unlike with men's MMA in the UFC, women's MMA had gaps between divisions where divisions should properly have been. So Jessica Eye wasn't able to be fighting in the proper division for her size initially, but--until the recent formation of the UFC flyweight division--she had to fight in a division for which she was undersized. And every single one of those losses, every single one, happened in that division for which she was under-sized, which is not the division for which she is now in the discussion of a tltle shot.

That's something you need to know about WMMA in the UFC to address Eye's win/loss record intelligently.

Last edited:
this is the news i was waiting for to finally get interested in wmma

Lol Julie Kedzie is not a very good striker. Shevchenko would toy with her.

Can't wait to see what card this shitty fight headlines

jesus fucking christ.

So after all Valentina's bullshit about people not defending their belts, and saying shes goimg to be an active champion, now shes not ready to fight till June..

In May 2018, five months after Montano won the belt Valentina was calling for Nicco to be stripped...

If she cant fight till June maybe Eye should call for Shev to be stripped
Not saying you're wrong, but name one person (in recent years, not chuck or matt hughes) who has been consistent and stayed to their words after winning a title. Everyone says the same thing before winning a title and changes ship afterward. It's a situation where hypocrisy is the norm.

Back