Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just someone having a laugh continuing the bullshit from yesterday.

Another long time floater who just joined for the thread here.

I live pretty close to Conor, met him before, see him around and know people associated with him but by no means know him personally or am by no means an insider.
Been hearing the stories going around online and around Dublin including some details coming from the Guards that I haven't seen online yet that make the case even more damning. (Won't post them for obvious reasons)

I personally find it very difficult to believe that Conor is not implicated here but will hold judgement until all the details come from official sources. It's hard not to get caught up in the rumour mill and start connecting dots but let's try take a step back and look at it logically.

Two things we know for certain:
1. There was sex. The statement was made by both parties to the Gardai. Question is whether it was consensual or not.

2. There was evidence of serious injury as stated by the press in reference to SATU report and Gardai reports. Question is whether it was Conor who inflicted the damage, she did it herself, his cronies did or her boyfriend.

How serious we don't know. We're depending on tabloid interpretation of the information given to them and speculating based on a combination of second hand media reports and rumours. The tampon and anal tear etc. not mentioned by any official sources as far as I know, it looks bad but let's disregard the rumours for now. Also, please let me know if I missed anything from official sources.

So let's look at the possibilities:
1. He did it. From what we know for definite so far it looks like he most likely did it, how much of the details are true we don't know.

2. The girl being a gold digger, as some alluded to in this thread is possible but I feel it's an unlikely scenario based on reports.

3. She went to the hotel and engaged in activities she shouldn't have and her boy friend found out and assaulted her is another theory I have heard around Dublin. Possible but feel it's less likely than the first possibility.

4. A case similar to the Tupac case is a possibility where McGregor did have consensual sex and his cronies raped her after is also a possibility. He does hang around with very serious criminals who are well known around here.

Probabilities strongly point to scenario one for now. Although, I'm sure we've all seen cases where everyone is completely convinced and then additional details come out that significantly shift the balance of probabilities. So let's put the pitchforks down for now and hope the truth comes out. Fingers crossed, as its also quite possible we never hear the truth.

Another long time floater who just joined for the thread here.

I live pretty close to Conor, met him before, see him around and know people associated with him but by no means know him personally or am by no means an insider.
Been hearing the stories going around online and around Dublin including some details coming from the Guards that I haven't seen online yet that make the case even more damning. (Won't post them for obvious reasons)

I personally find it very difficult to believe that Conor is not implicated here but will hold judgement until all the details come from official sources. It's hard not to get caught up in the rumour mill and start connecting dots but let's try take a step back and look at it logically.

Two things we know for certain:
1. There was sex. The statement was made by both parties to the Gardai. Question is whether it was consensual or not.

2. There was evidence of serious injury as stated by the press in reference to SATU report and Gardai reports. Question is whether it was Conor who inflicted the damage, she did it herself, his cronies did or her boyfriend.

How serious we don't know. We're depending on tabloid interpretation of the information given to them and speculating based on a combination of second hand media reports and rumours. The tampon and anal tear etc. not mentioned by any official sources as far as I know, it looks bad but let's disregard the rumours for now. Also, please let me know if I missed anything from official sources.

So let's look at the possibilities:
1. He did it. From what we know for definite so far it looks like he most likely did it, how much of the details are true we don't know.

2. The girl being a gold digger, as some alluded to in this thread is possible but I feel it's an unlikely scenario based on reports.

3. She went to the hotel and engaged in activities she shouldn't have and her boy friend found out and assaulted her is another theory I have heard around Dublin. Possible but feel it's less likely than the first possibility.

4. A case similar to the Tupac case is a possibility where McGregor did have consensual sex and his cronies raped her after is also a possibility. He does hang around with very serious criminals who are well known around here.

Probabilities strongly point to scenario one for now. Although, I'm sure we've all seen cases where everyone is completely convinced and then additional details come out that significantly shift the balance of probabilities. So let's put the pitchforks down for now and hope the truth comes out. Fingers crossed, as its also quite possible we never hear the truth.
Man I hope your not full of shit like you are on the other site.

You know what is also weird about Conor, nobody from his old friend post anything with him since i think october. Coach Kav, His striking coach, Artem (he didn't even show up on his fight in late october) Dee was also silent and also look at Conor instagram for the past 2 days hes more active on instagram stories, posting himself eating healthy food, training photos, spending time with junior. Something is up definitely.
Artem, Kav and Roddy have been regularly liking his ig posts the whole time tho

I think tootbox1 is being reasonable enough - he is saying that it's most likely McGregor at fault.
he's not acting like a deluded fanboy or anything.

I think tootbox1 is being reasonable enough - he is saying that it's most likely McGregor at fault.
Yeah, I thought that was a reasonable post.

Copy and paste the post of the person who is supposed to be me. I'm not trawling through a thread looking for a post.
Ill pass, Im not playing your games on here also.

Saddest part is really liked him. Even with all the other bullshit, this will be indefensible if true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back