Why Do Fans Hate Ronda Rousey? *Ronda getting destroyed with boo's*

Cuz WWE fans are troglodytes?

I think a lot of the fallout comes from how to handled the losses. Then she showed up to WWE as if she were this invincible badass. She refuses to talk MMA in any interview, getting insanely sensitive about it.
Exactly. A lot of the boos from MMA-types are by former fans of Ronda's, who felt like they'd been betrayed when we saw just how badly she handles loss. Those of us who believed in her portrayal as a badass felt tricked when we found out just how fragile a character she is. Like we'd been cheering for a delicate flower the whole time and didn't know it. Then the tough exterior crumbled with her invincibility and she became exposed. Then she runs off to wrestling? Not a move with much integrity to a MMA person. Not hard to understand the hate she gets

becky-lynch-sexy-legs.jpg

img_3897.jpg

If I was a pro-wrestling fan, I definitely know who to cheer and who to boo between these two.

<5>

At least use comparable photos. Not an in ring Ronda photo vs an airbrushed photo shoot

In wrestling is quite common for the guys and more longer term fans to boo people like Ronda who get heavily pushed over better talent or people that have put in more time.

WWE fans? I don't follow it but it's probably because, in general, she's actually not that great a pro wrestler and the smarks know it. She's been pushed to the stars based off her name (nothing wrong with it, she spent time and health building it up, she might as well make some money off it).

I'm just curious what will happen when she's told he has to do the JOB... clean... at Wrestlemania or the like when it's one of those huge shows where everyone watches (including the casuals).

A super cringy sore winner/loser who accuses the parents of murdered 7 year olds of being crisis actors.

What's not to love?

Getting booed in pro wrestling is just as good as getting cheered.

Getting no reaction at all is when you’re in trouble.
Usually this is totally accurate but just watching her trying to cut a cringe-worthy promo last night and seeing her break under the boos is proof wrestling isn't for her. I think Ronnie's heat is turning into go away heat. She had her face to face with Becky and it was awful. You could see as she was walking up the ramp after it was over she was pretty close to tears.
It's embarrassing

She’s a shitty actor, she’s such a fan of pro wrestling herself that she still is in awe of what’s going on. They were booing and it made her stumble her words...she’s just not good at the drama stuff, it’s so forced. That’s bigger than the actual matches...

In mma she couldn’t stand the idea of people not liking her, it seems she’s taking the wrestling boos personally too...she needs to shut the crowd out but can’t

The reason I'm posting this here is because some Sherbros who actually like Ronda said that the former booing she was met with would go away, but that is definitely not the case.

I find it...exceptionally befitting. :D

She is a heel.

Ronda been gone for how many years now MMArks....still living rent free.

She's garbage

WWE fans? I don't follow it but it's probably because, in general, she's actually not that great a pro wrestler and the smarks know it. She's been pushed to the stars based off her name (nothing wrong with it, she spent time and health building it up, she might as well make some money off it).

I'm just curious what will happen when she's told he has to do the JOB... clean... at Wrestlemania or the like when it's one of those huge shows where everyone watches (including the casuals).

You do realize she's a better in ring performer than many of the ladies on the roster right? Her promos and character are weak as hell but her actual ring work is much better than anyone with only a year of work has any right to be.

Last edited:
The reason I'm posting this here is because some Sherbros who actually like Ronda said that the former booing she was met with would go away, but that is definitely not the case.

I find it...exceptionally befitting. :D

After watching that vid, youtube recommended this. Might add to the insight OP.

The luster wore off. Fans are no longer star struck, or impressed with how quickly she adapted. Now she's just a spoiled star, taking the spotlight away from (insert neckbeard darling here).

Her promo game is weak and is very apparent since she has been rushed to the top of the main card in WWE

Her in ring work is really good, though I have a feeling her promo work will never catch up

Back