• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib over rated?

Khabib hasn't fought very many top 10 guys in the UFC. Iaquinta fought him on short notice. His biggest win by far is over Conor. Some feel that Conor never was that great, while others like me believe that Conor's partying and diversifying business interests have cost him his edge as a fighter.

Either way I think Khabib needs to fight several more top guys to be anywhere near a GOAT discussion. His record is padded. Do you think Khabib is really is good as his record indicates?
At no point in conors career would he beat khabib

If Khabib fought with any real striker he wood be in trouble.. McNuggets got them pillows left and rights.

Only if you think he's unbeatable. He's tied with Ferguson for most top 10 wins in the UFC of any active LW in the top 10 and is 27-0 while only being rocked like once in his early fights.

I'd say Tony F.

They have the same number of top 10 wins but Tony has less wins and multiple losses one of them being to a common opponent.

Tony's resume is very good, Khabib's is better.

Edit: Khabib might have one more top 10 win, I can't remember if Iaquinta was just inside the top 10 or just outside it when he fought Khabib.

Khabib's top 10 wins
Healy
RDA
Johnson
Barboza
Iaquinta(possibly just outside top 10)
McGregor

Tony's top 10 wins
Thomson
Barboza
RDA
Lee
Pettis

Last edited:
Other than the multiple videos online of Conor being off his head
Or the fact he was pictured near a crack house
Or ya know this

Highly under rated posted. Conor had at least 75 piktograms of coca yeno on that video.

I’m saying only a 12 year old would use these jokes
Anyway a your mother joke is ridiculous

Can't be more ridiculous than what you said to discredit Khabib. That kind of resume-bashing can easily be done with every single fighter.

Can't be more ridiculous than what you said to discredit Khabib. That kind of resume-bashing can easily be done with every single fighter.
Im not saying Khabib isn't good im saying his Resume is nowhere near the level of the other Goats
Thats all

Ferguson aside he’s fought and defeated everyone the UFC has put in front of him.

Raging Al (4)
Barboza (6)
RDA (former champ)
McGregor (2)

That’s a pretty impressive resume on top of the fact that he’s undefeated in his entire career.

I hope we get the Ferguson fight in the end as this will remove all doubt as to who the greatest Lightweight is.

Khabib was winning submission grappling world championships against welterweight BJJ brown and black belts without being able to use his GnP while Ferguson was a purple belt. The only thing Ferguson is going to put in a triangle are his nuthugger ballsacks who overrate his grappling and make themselves look like idiots.
Sure sure. He's a sub master.

Khabib hasn't fought very many top 10 guys in the UFC. Iaquinta fought him on short notice. His biggest win by far is over Conor. Some feel that Conor never was that great, while others like me believe that Conor's partying and diversifying business interests have cost him his edge as a fighter.

Either way I think Khabib needs to fight several more top guys to be anywhere near a GOAT discussion. His record is padded. Do you think Khabib is really is good as his record indicates?
Sure if you say so

Sure sure. He's a sub master.
The ability to submit people is far from being the only skill that determines how good of a grappler someone is. Ricardo Arona would grapplefuck Ferguson into a coma and he has only 2 submission wins in his MMA career. You are showing complete ignorance of the grappling game and are overrating Ferguson's grappling skills like most of his other fans even though Ferguson has never proven his ground game against actually decorated submission grapplers with superb sub defense like Khabib.

The ability to submit people is far from being the only skill that determines how good of a grappler someone is. Ricardo Arona would grapplefuck Ferguson into a coma and he has only 2 submission wins in his MMA career. You are showing complete ignorance of the grappling game and are overrating Ferguson's grappling skills like most of his other fans even though Ferguson has never proven his ground game against actually decorated submission grapplers with superb sub defense like Khabib.
You've already had this stupid debate with that other dude about how NAGA is a legit competition(LMAO). You've already been exposed for your dickhugging rationalizations. But yeah I'm defos ignorant for having no time to keep entertaining your retarded ass.

He's 11-0 in the UFC. Sounds pretty good.

You've already had this stupid debate with that other dude about how NAGA is a legit competition(LMAO). You've already been exposed for your dickhugging rationalizations. But yeah I'm defos ignorant for having no time to keep entertaining your retarded ass.
Wait, so NAGA is not a legit competition according to Ferguson nutsack gobblers? Keep digging your own grave, dumbfuck.

There is only one fighter who even stands a chance because he has inhuman gas/pain threshold. (tony)

Everyone else he'd dominate like he already did.

Maybe Gillespie could go head to head wrestling? But he has dues to pay...

BTW you're talking about 14-1 UFC fighter who may beat Khabib HTF is that overrated?

Last edited:
Back