Amanda Nunes talking about retirement...

<puh-lease75>

I probably would as well.

With a resume like that, may as well retire as the WMMA Goat

I'd like to see her just smash whoever they put against her and go out on a streak.

Probably needs to fight Valentina again. It was a terrible fight the first time, but they are both nasty and a second fight could be a lot better.

edit: I meant terrible fight the second time. Forgot about the first one.

Last edited:
Lol at “wmma goat”
If Nunes left tomorrow absolutely fucking noone would remember her in a year

Hollys a tough match-up for her.

Retiring on top might not be a bad idea.

I'd like to see her just smash whoever they put against her and go out on a streak.

Probably needs to fight Valentina again. It was a terrible fight the first time, but they are both nasty and a second fight could be a lot better.
They fought twice already. The second one I thought Valentina won. I'd like to see a third.

I mean if she wants to find a new career afterwards she could. But if I was her I would keep beating heads in until I lose at least.

She destroyed Ronda and Cyborg in less than a minute. Obliterated Miehsa with ease. Has two wins over Valentina who is a fantastic mixed martial artist.

She has nothing left to prove.
Good for her.

The GOAT goes out on top. I wonder who picks up the mantle after her. Ladd?

I mean if she wants to find a new career afterwards she could. But if I was her I would keep beating heads in until I lose at least.

She owns a successful business in Brazil.

edit: I meant terrible fight the second time. Forgot about the first one.

Mandy is 2-0 against Valentina. She doesnt need to beat her 3 times.

Mandy is 2-0 against Valentina. She doesnt need to beat her 3 times.
You're right, she doesn't. But there just isn't too many competitive fights to make. So if it's between retirement and fighting Valentina again, I'd rather see her fight Valentina again. Retirement provides me with no entertainment.

There's really not much else for her to prove. I suppose Holly just to add another name to her resume, and maybe Viera and Ladd could pose some trouble (not sure if they would though), but 135/45 are pretty barren.

She said that when she beat Rousey she didnt intend to stick around much longer. For all the people bitching about how they didnt hype her,thats a big reason why.

She's only 30. Retiring that early means you'll get the itch and come back at 33+ and get wrecked by the youngins.

Is she going to adopt kids or get a turkey blaster? That’s the real question we want answered.

Back