PBP UFC Fight Night 144: Assuncao vs. Moraes 2 - PBP Discussion: 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

Main Card has been good...even the Souza/Frota fight was an entertaining back and forth fight.

Oh great now we have to hear Oliveira beg to go back to FW again. He’s already masquerading as a female strawweight with bad tats

I hate dudes that bitch to the ref too much and call their own timeouts
me too, but teymur had his shot to kick his ass and da bronx just finished the fight. eye for an eye lol

Lol are you guys whining about a late stoppage now?

Please don't ruin things by asking to go to 145 again.

Charles is a very hot and cold fighter, sometimes he looks like a killer and could be a champ... but other fights he is so lackluster and seems to be very chinny. Strange fighter. but he is fun to watch. Could be EPIC his next fight or absoutley awful.

bad job ref, fight shoulda been stopped when homeboy turned towards the cage and stopped defending himself

that was an awesome elbow tho
its a thankless job, you stop the fight there and everyone complains you were still covering up on your feet or whatever, and then you let the fight go longer the guys just take crazy damage

Teymur was lost after he realized he couldn't use fingers to create distance. If he's that helpless without finger tips...he needs to join Jon's team and get some help from the UFC.

That was crazy , he had zero defense at that point. I like teymur too , great athlete

Charles is a very hot and cold fighter, sometimes he looks like a killer and could be a champ... but other fights he is so lackluster and seems to be very chinny. Strange fighter. but he is fun to watch. Could be EPIC his next fight or absoutley awful.

I'll enjoy every single one, lol

God had money on Oliviera apparently.

Black belt wid dem subz

Back