Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

"
At the September 13th, 2018 Nintendo Direct, Nintendo unveiled a trailer for New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch. The trailer also introduced an unique power for Toadette, the Super Crown, which allows her to transform into a character called Peachette (based on the series' Princess Peach).

On September 19th, 2018, Twitter[2] user @ayyk92, aka Haniwa, posted a comic in which, after Mario and Bowser are romantically rejected by Peach (inspired by the events of Super Mario Odyssey), Bowser undergoes the same transformation as Toadette into "Peachette," turning into a human woman. The female Bowser and Mario then appear to be dating.
"

7Brpidy.jpg

It got popular and now about 5% of the internet is comics about Mario fucking Bowser.

Sonic has been target of such "fan art" for a long time before that.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bowsette

It has inspired cosplay as well

Last edited:
This pic is so old but its still awesome. I remember in 2003 or 2004 I wanted a full screen for a background. Instead I just had black bars. RIP.
That is based on the 2016 Doom cover
3PCrckg.jpg

Are you thinking of some other picture?

This is like the new laddergoat. Jumping jacks in a fire fight lmao.

"
At the September 13th, 2018 Nintendo Direct, Nintendo unveiled a trailer for New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch. The trailer also introduced an unique power for Toadette, the Super Crown, which allows her to transform into a character called Peachette (based on the series' Princess Peach).

On September 19th, 2018, Twitter[2] user @ayyk92, aka Haniwa, posted a comic in which, after Mario and Bowser are romantically rejected by Peach (inspired by the events of Super Mario Odyssey), Bowser undergoes the same transformation as Toadette into "Peachette," turning into a human woman. The female Bowser and Mario then appear to be dating.
"

7Brpidy.jpg

It got popular and now about 5% of the internet is comics about Mario fucking Bowser.

Sonic has been target of such "fan art" for a long time before that.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bowsette

It has inspired cosplay as well

Okay but that doesn't explain this sonic chu shit. Is it some weird weeb hentai shit?

Okay but that doesn't explain this sonic chu shit. Is it some weird weeb hentai shit?
Oh dude, you're in for a ride*. Let me present you the story of Sonichu and it's creator:

*destination: mountains of madness

Oh dude, you're in for a ride*. Let me present you the story of Sonichu and it's creator:

*destination: mountains of madness

Chrischan is around and hasn't changed one bit lol

Back