News UFC 234 Main Event Cancelled, Whittaker Out w an Injury

Rofl I'm so pissed but the fact Dana charging 60 for this card is the real shocker here, now its definitely not worth it.

Hey I remember back in 2007 paying $25 for Chuck versus Tito 2. My how times have changed..

Man we need to go back

I used to be excited about multiple fights per card and now it's like one decent fight and a bunch of crap

This sport has outgrown itself

Back in the day when there was one - maybe two events per month you could follow it

Now there's an expensive event every fucking week with like 15 belts and 2000 fighters

Who the fuck can keep up that

In before: Fuck you casual - etc

What gonna happen now? Silva vs Palestine as a five round ME? Interim title? Any news anyone?

Only in MMA do I question if I'm being trolled like this. Sure enough it's real. I take a dump on all of your faces and you enjoy skat play.

LOL... just got the notification from the ESPN plus app

i was on the fence of buying the PPV.. but fuck that

Wow and I already purchased this card yesterday uhhhh... is there anyway to cancel if you already ordered (I bought it on the ufc app)

5atky8oq2zv11.png

Was thinking of buying. Now? LMAO. No.

It’s so bizarre that this shit always happens to the co main or main event. Why couldn’t it be one of the 9 fights nobody gives a shit about

So Dana gonna be on Twitter arguing with and swearing at teenagers about how this card is awesome - despite the only relevant fight now being cancelled - and Buy this damn PPV.

I was waiting for him to yell "CLICKBAIT" at the end but I guess not. Damn that sucks for Gastelum. Let him fight the winner of Silva/Adesanya for the belt.

The locals have to be furious, I'm assuming the events only going on because there's not a refund policy in Australia

Back