News UFC 234 Main Event Cancelled, Whittaker Out w an Injury

Damn, he must have gotten the hernia from retching all night after facing off with gastelums nasty ass herpes face.

Poor guy. He should still get his purse, plus 20% of gastelums

Last edited:
ok. you're right.

Imm'a wait till Whitaker comes out from surgery in 3-4 months. In that meantime Kelvin will stay ready. Then we can book it for another time. Lets pray Kelvin doesn't miss weight,cause he has a history of that.

Or Robert doesn't get injured again in camp, cause he has a history of that.

Cause if it does, then we gotta wait another 3-4 months for the second pull out. You see the bigger picture? Look at Khabib vs Ferguson, that fight was booked how many times? and each time, we got fucked cause UFC had no back up plan.

<mma1>

I know I'm right you have literally no good ideas. You're like an old man shaking his fist at fuckings pigeons for being pigeons. The only respectable thing the UFC can try to do is stack a PPV card so when the inevitable happens they still have star power to carry the card or strip the champ if he has not fought. When that doesn't happen.......
shit happens. Lol dummy

Romero is the real champ anyway
This was for a 2nd place fight

Wow. This sport really is hard to stay fan of. But we keep coming back, and still get hurt.

Far out! Damn that that sucks for Whittaker, Kelvin and many others. Hope Whittaker recovers well!

And this is still a ppv? Even with the main event this card was weak, but now it's not even fight night level. I've never seen an event filled with more irrelevant fights than this.

Aside from AS vs. Israel we have Rani Yahya, a guy who has remained in the same position since 2014, to look forward to I guess.

So now MW is about to get really glogged with contenders by the time Whittaker is healthy.

-Kelvin
-Israel/Anderson winner
-Yoel/Costa winner
-Jacare
I believe that Rockhold would not hesitate to come back to middleweight if he is told that he will get a title shot after a win over Souza or Weidman.

Why aren't they paying replacement fighters to train and make weight just in case something like this happens? Why not pay Weidman, Jacare, Costa etc to stay ready and in shape, it won't cost them much, they only give out like 17% of their profit to the fighters
Because if you dedicate an entire camp to one fighter, you can't fight someone else at literally the last minute. Kelvin's worked hard at this title shot, he won't throw it all way by taking a last-minute guy.

I had just managed to get myself all hyped up for this fight too. I love Silva and Israel but it doesn't really feel like a main event.

The fact the UFC hasn't downgraded this to a free card is a middle finger to its fanbase.

Everyone should illegally stream this event.

That is twice now this kiwi Whittaker has done this.

Once at UFC 22uh 1 and now at UFC 234

He is now a pullout merchant.

Oh well still have a true blue aussie in the main event in Israel.
Uh he's not really an Aussie.....

Contender series guy who got his ass handed to him for 14 minutes, then had his opponent KO himself with a slam, at which point Simon put him in a guillotine for nearly a minute and he was awarded a TKO victory, despite the fight going the distance. The other guy thought he won and was waving his flag around. Hilarious. Also, he fucking sucks and is boring as hell.
Ok, I did get a chuckle. Wasn't expecting his story to actually be funny, but that kinda is.
<{Heymansnicker}>

He punched his ticket for the
#SuperBowlOfMixMartialArts

enough is enough
tell USADA to fuck right off so we can have our sport back

I know I'm right you have literally no good ideas. You're like an old man shaking his fist at fuckings pigeons for being pigeons. The only respectable thing the UFC can try to do is stack a PPV card so when the inevitable happens they still have star power to carry the card or strip the champ if he has not fought. When that doesn't happen.......
shit happens. Lol dummy

I was agreeing with you, no need to still be mad :(

Weak card is now absolutely brutal. Planned on only watching last 2 fights. Now debating if its even worth staying up for just Israel vs. Anderson.

Lol it is clear the UFC knew before today but they tried to cover it up until the last second so more people buy the PPV.

Back