Any UFC fighters with ADHD??

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know Gary Tonon had ADHD.

I ask cause - isn't the most popular treatment for it - Adderall - Dexamphetamine; on the USADA list of banned substances??

ADHD is pretty common - I'm sure there's some fighters under their banner that have this condition?

Why do you think they changed the rounds from "However the fuck long it takes" to "I can't concentrate for more then 5 minutes"

It doesn't do the same thing to someone who actually has ADHD, a person who isn't having a chemical imbalance taking a chemical balancing drug is going to feel it differently.

and its not that common actually, I don't want to dive to deep but I (and others) aren't even sure if its something you can diagnose before puberty because its so vague and putting kids on drugs is almost never good

look into it

It doesn't do the same thing to someone who actually has ADHD, a person who isn't having a chemical imbalance taking a chemical balancing drug is going to feel it differently.

and its not that common actually, I don't want to dive to deep but I (and others) aren't even sure if its something you can diagnose before puberty because its so vague and putting kids on drugs is almost never good

look into it
It's a made up disease. I think Edgy Brah said that.

Bang Ludwig seems to have crazy adhd

It's a made up disease. I think Edgy Brah said that.
I think it pretty much is. People have something wrong and Adderall can help that but what we call 'ADHD' and what parents think there normal ass kid has, is some made up shit

When I was a kid it was called "ants in your pants"

and as kids we even played a game called ants in the pants-

3364510286_06259a5459.jpg

I like this topic, frank mir : oh I tested positive. All g, that was just my adderall. Ask jeff i have a TUE. Scientist : oh we found that too but...

I'm pretty convinced, if we're talking about any brain affliction, the Diaz boys probably have it.

Back