Mitrione and Kharatonov

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
clear as day

the kick is going up... maybe slightly at an angle... if that land on the leg it would have no impact and slide up the leg.
he meant to throw it how he did in that upward motion. the flick of the knee joint like silva to vitor. the flick was there.

I agree

Mitrione should be DQ'd, fined, and suspended

if Sergei's balls weren't kicked into next week and both fighters agreed what stops Bellator from booking that rematch for tomorrow?

Yeah he was just REALLY REALLY mad at sergeis balls

I can't ever remember a fight being stopped by a kick to the nuts.

After hearing the post fight interview it was pretty clear that Matt is sorry

what a terrible main card that was..

I feel like this is a prelude to Congo's 'performance' tomorrow - the master of nut kicks.

That dude has finished more fights with a kick to the nuts than any other fighter. I'm surprised he is still allowed to fight.

Last edited:
the guy pretending to be so hurt from a light push to the groin (with a fucking cup in front of it, by the way) so he could collect a paycheck without getting hit

THAT was what was clear as day, bro

Pathetic display. Absolutely shameful on Sergei's part. Makes all males look weak, makes Bellator look stupid(er), robs Matt of a proper win bonus and pretty much ruined everyone's fucking night except his own.

guessing you've never been struck down there eh.

im thinking his cup broke and sliced up his balls.

Not necessarily Joe Son level of dick punishment but prob the worst I’ve seen qnyone react to that shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back