Bellator 216: MVP vs. Daley, 7:30 PM ET Prelims/10 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Guy almost gets wrestlefucked by Paul Daley. Thinks anyone else isn't going to do the same thing.

Daley tried to win by wrestling, end up back firing as that last position lost him the fight. He would've maintained top position he would have won.

I think Lima beats MVP

MVP came to fight? Sure didn't look like it. What a boring fight.

MacDonald vs. Lima II will be the final, might as well book it now.

I agree with the decision. Daley had it up until the reversal with MVP on top.

As I predicted....Daley was frightened of MVP standing and tried to lay and pray to a win. Judges were slightly fooled but came to the right conclusion.

Daley threw maybe 2 or 3 standing strikes the entire fight. Imagine that? Daley scared to throw.

MVP blew a finish by going for that second knee when he rocked Daley.

I enjoyed the fight sans first round. Excluding the 1st round, how did it suck?

For a main event it was underwhelming. For a main event with 2 strikers it was bizarre.

It wasn't awful after the first though, I agree

MVP has proven he's got the striking. Now he just nullified the wrestling of Paul Daley. Damn. Who beats this guy?

Lima is gonna rape this can.
daley's chin is the only reason he got outta here. lets not forgot that. mvp tdd is bad af probably the worst in bellator but daley ate some shit that would kill a cow

Can't believe Daley fucked that up.

Abysmal fight. Page is not good.

Lima was not impressed with his performance be honest

MVP is lucky Daley gassed out in the last 2 rounds and can't control well on the ground. Daley could have easily won either of the last 2 rounds if he just lay and prayed.

Back