You Ever Forget Race Exists?

It's like Jesus said, every pussy looks the same with the lights out

I typically don't think about it much, unless I'm being treated differently, in that case I'd throw the "oh it's because I'm South American huh?" card.

Seems like it's only the mainstream media and liberal loonies who care about race. Never comes up in my personal or professional life.

Race is a social construct, except when it comes to skeletons, then we can tell exactly what 'race' you were before you died.

I treat people as individuals, I don’t generally view people by their skin colour or cultural heritage. That being said, I do notice that the city I live in has become much more populated by people from other countries over the years. I don’t really care, but it would be impossible not to notice.

Seems like it's only the mainstream media and liberal loonies who care about race. Never comes up in my personal or professional life.
Here in rural Ohio I've had some people, namely older white conservatives, treat me differently because of my race. I can provide examples if you want. On the other hand, I have friends who are white conservatives who treat me like an individual. Treating people as a group, such as "liberal loonies" makes you the same as them. Also, your own personal experience can't obviously speak for everyone. Come on, dude :p

I think it's disingenuous for people to say that they don't see color. I see color just like I see hair color, facial features and body types. It's just part of who a person is. By that same token, I wouldn't judge a person's character on their hair color (unless it's purple or green) so why would I judge them on their skin color? I judge people by their character, not their immutable characteristics.

Last edited:
I'm pretty tired of labeling and grouping people by colours.

I can't stand hearing "white guy" or "black guy" or even "Latino". Every time the media mentions this, I think it helps to encourage divide. Phrases like "the black community" - do all dark skinned people live together? Are they all the same?

I can't help but think that this labeling of people only encourages us to think that people are different because of their son colour.

Nope I never forget. Race is on my mind all the time. I am not color blind by a long shot.

There's only one race. The human race.

Dw3_JeZWsAAunNj.jpg

... Oh yeah, and also the Indy 500.

And the Olympic Relay, I guess.

That's it though.

Just those 3.

That is a specie

Doesn't occur to me much if at all but I notice a lot of people have to bring it into everything.

Bruh this is deeper than the marinara's trench.

I think about genetics more so than race. I envy the Saiyan race and wished I could be a super Saiyan. I think about having the perfect jawline, the perfect bone structure and more so being symmetric than tall.

I envy folks that have good genetics and it makes me annoyed that they abuse it with shitty lifestyle.

At the end of the day, I don't want to be a pasty, bad boned, skinny fat person of any race.

Haha, forget.

Let's put it like this. There are times where you can not worry about it like hanging out with close friends, but I never "forget it exists".

It's like how you don't think about having a nose but it's always in your vision, being punched one good time will bring you back to reality.

If I'm parked in a white neighborhood for too long, waiting to pick someone up I become hyper aware again. There are at least 3 neighbors watching through their blinds at any given time.

Back