UFC FN 145 PBP/Discussion

My rating of alvarez' performance:

4/5 Anthony Christodoulous.

Back to the Spanish circuit for Mr. Alvarez.

I think Hardy is right about Ismagulov fighting someone really aggressive to bring the beast out of him. If his opponent wont push him he wont push back too hard it seems. Had 5u on his ML so still works for me.
Alvarez is a competent counter puncher. And Ismagulov was winning that game. Why would Ismagulov need to switch it up when he's winning comfortably?

Alvarez can't be that dumb? Looked like he had money on Ismagulov by Dec.

Hm, was really expecting Alvarez to be more aggressive.Yeah, lol at Hardy wanting Ismagulov to risk the fight by getting a take down with two minutes left...

Alvarez is a competent counter puncher. And Ismagulov was winning that game. Why would Ismagulov need to switch it up when he's winning comfortably?

If I'm clearly winning a match, to me, thats not good enough. I would want to make a statement, esp against guys like Georgees or Alvarez. When I wrestled I used to take guys down, let them get up and do it again in different ways until the ref said stop it, you won, leave him alone! lol.

EDIT: Not saying he shouldve took him down, just been more aggressive in the standup. He wasntr in any danger on the feet.

This walk out music choice.... kinda wild jungle

Dimes live betting is open

Khabilov wrestling game still strong but hes also tagging Ferreira up pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pavy
Back