UFC FN 145 PBP/Discussion

quoting yourself?

tenor.gif

When you're right you're right. I've been known to quote myself but I quote when I'm wrong sometimes as well, esp if I'm talking that good shit and lose.

yeah i thought it was terrible. terrible is an exaggerated word choice but so is "ktfo." it was a big shot but given how much time was left in the round, i thought the ref could have more discretion there. he was covering up but you can def recover.

i was on grant so i'm not complaining but that's my just opinion. the mouthpiece being knocked out probably helped the decision though

Dude was out and woken up by grant.

When you're right you're right. I've been known to quote myself but I quote when I'm wrong sometimes as well, esp if I'm talking that good shit and lose.

If everybody did that the thread would be absolutely filled with people quoting themselves.

yeah i thought it was terrible. terrible is an exaggerated word choice but so is "ktfo." it was a big shot but given how much time was left in the round, i thought the ref could have more discretion there. he was covering up but you can def recover.

i was on grant so i'm not complaining but that's my just opinion. the mouthpiece being knocked out probably helped the decision though

Just rewatched on FP. He was out cold. Was a great stop, imo. Some refs might've let that brain carry on into Round 2. That would've been terrible.

If everybody did that the thread would be absolutely filled with people quoting themselves.

Yup, you're prob rght. I'm going to stop quotng myself from now on. Adds nothing to the current discussion but I like to know who knows what they're talking about , so I dont mind it.

Also when you're wrong someone will prob call you out so why not call your victory or correct analysis?

Anyone heavy on Carmouche with a sneaky Padilova hedge? What is your hedge? Asking for a friend.

Yup, you're prob rght. I'm going to stop quotng myself from now on. Adds nothing to the current discussion but I like to know who knows what they're talking about it so I dont mind it.

For sure it's fun and interesting to see who gets things spot on and maybe there could even be some kind of yearly review of who dished out the best or the most accurate breakdowns on fights. But like you said, I think it's a little misplaced in this thread and usually comes off a little too braggadocious.

Anyone heavy on Carmouche with a sneaky Padilova hedge? What is your hedge?

I really thought I would be on Carmouche bt Pudilove is a true competitor. Even if Carmouche does what she should, gets takedowns and tries to maintain top control, I dont think Pudilova will just play along to a 30-27 loss. It will likely be close.

Dodson is in a bit of a do or die situation if you ask me. If he loses to Yan he will most likely never get another title shot. If he wins, he's back in the mix. I'm hoping we will see some more willingness to throw than in his recent fights. I would argue that there is less at stake for Yan, a loss need not be more than a stumble. Got my money on J-Dods as a dawg!

Anyone heavy on Carmouche with a sneaky Padilova hedge? What is your hedge? Asking for a friend.
I'm on Pudilova. However, a good hedge for Carmouche backers who think she will win via decision is Pudilova Scorecards = No Action @ +178. I'm on Pudilova & would not be surprised if she wins via TKO in the 3rd round. Carmouche has shown that she does not like to get hit in the face. Strange for someone like her who has fought for many years.

Back