The trailer for Amy Schumer latest Netflix special

stephen90

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Can somebody tell how she hasn't ended up like Carlos Mencia or Dane Cook?

Netflix about to update their rating system again

Edit:

Haven't watched it yet (just released 10 minutes ago) but beigefrequency makes hilarious documentaries

Last edited:
I have never seen Amy Schumer or Dane Cook in anything ever. Only seen them mentioned on Sherdog. Don’t know who the other guy is.

Is she pregnant?
She looks pregnant.

I have never seen Amy Schumer or Dane Cook in anything ever. Only seen them mentioned on Sherdog. Don’t know who the other guy is.
You're lucky. Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook were known joke thieves. Neither of their careers truly recovered from it. Schumer has been stealing joke for a while and somehow still has a career.

Last edited:
She's so gross and unfunny, I have no idea how she has a career.

Can somebody tell how she hasn't ended up like Carlos Mencia or Dane Cook?
Netflix got rid of its rating system because of her, she's related to Chuck Schumer, also a woman and part of a minority.

She's so gross and unfunny, I have no idea how she has a career.
I had sattelite radio years before she was in movies and her jokes were pretty decent. We just expect more by the time we see people in movies and TV.

I wonder how many times she will mention her vagina in this special

Shameless Miss Piggy has now stolen the whole act of another comedian

She better be having twins cos she looks to have been eating for at least three.

Netflix got rid of its rating system because of her, she's related to Chuck Schumer, also a woman and part of a minority.
Didn't know any of that... and damn, someone actually got her pregnant, that's nasty.

This talentless and unfunny fat pig got another deal after that disaster? How is that even possible? She's terrible!

edit:
LMAO
like this
x
3K dislike this

Last edited:
Rational, nuanced, centrist skeptic Toe Rogan playing goalie for Schumer was adorable.

Ye Gods. Imagine how drunk you'd have to be to let that sweaty beast's flab and lank ginger hair touch you. I bet it smells of sour milk and old cat food.

@stephen90 can u just delete the thread and give that fat whoooore no exposure pls thank you

Back