Leslie Smith calls out Khabib for his views on women

i dislike khabib but i am in favor of men and women keeping their private parts private.

khabib is somewhat right though. the family structure in the west has completely been destroyed and society is falling apart because of it. He just wants to keep the degenerate culture out of dagestan

You are absolutely right. Our culture is headed for Rome level family and culture breakdown and we don't see it. Our values are all screwed up.

She is right, and a big fuck you to Khabib's little backwards army polluting this board.

I suppose its closed minded for me to think Khabibs a weirdo for this?

Khabib doesnt need reach for the Kleenex, because he has a unsoiled wife who has sex with him everyday. <seedat>
Too bad she gets whipped if she dares to moan in pleasure.

Feminism vs Islam
tenor.gif
But feminism is also weird in that it wants to cover up women and not be objectified.

Women gonna women. I.e. not know wtf they want.

Anyone hating on Khabib gets my full support.

Lol

Like khabib gives a fuck

oh shit! the MeToo movement gonna strangle the shit out of Kabob!

I mean, you are clearly all about unbiased, logical discussion, right? Its obviously only religious people being hard headed and unwilling to listen to the opinions of others. They also couldn't possibly have any experiences to affirm their beliefs, like supernatural encounters.
I mean there is no way you are wrong about the existence of God, right? Those who do, believe in fairy tales and you just believe that the universe and all of its intelligent beings blew up and evolved from cosmic dust. Yeah, you're right, you are so much better than that.

Logical discussion does not exist when one side is faith based.

I will say this. If Leslie Smith manages to start the next World War, and traffic and retards are lessened because of it.....

.... I'll take back all the things I've said about the dumb shit she does outside the cage.

It could literally be ANY issue and if Leslie Smith came out in favor of it I would have to oppose it on principle. She has become as annoying as Lauren Murphy.

Back