Game: Name Sherdogs most antagonistic/infamous threads.

Nosferatu meeting Matt Hughes was fucking epic.

The CLUBITUP Guido thread was memorable.

The GOAT Mark Belfort was epic as well.

Man do i miss the old Sherdog.

Last edited:
I forget his name but anything by the guy who's girl baked overeem a cake

A-level athletes with 3 months of training becoming champs always bring out flame wars

Anyone remember the "Is Alessio Sakara a true apocalyptic fighter?"

That one elicited some chuckles from this fine community.

Cody garbrandt ghey threads with the appropriate info/pics are immediately culled
My original thread on that was deleted in however long it took for the first mod to reach the bottom of the post lol. Wish that could have stayed open.

My original thread on that was deleted in however long it took for the first mod to reach the bottom of the post lol. Wish that could have stayed open.
yea it's a recurring theme. Still got all the juicy info saved in a secure and safe location.

Holy shit it's you. You're the og. I remember your name..

The thread that spawned @Rondas Pillow avatar. If you were in that thread, once ts started dropping pictures and you knew he wasnt lying it was fucking bananas. Truly a wild thread. It was just golden post after golden post!

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/got-to-meet-frank-mir-today.1817483/

usZRR.jpg
that's fucking Clark Kent bro!!

yea it's a recurring theme. Still got all the juicy info saved in a secure and safe location.

Holy shit it's you. You're the og. I remember your name..
Yeah that one claimed an account so I try and tame it down. Didn't take long for people to screenshot everything though so that story's gonna be around a while lol.

Yeah that one claimed an account so I try and tame it down. Didn't take long for people to screenshot everything though so that story's gonna be around a while lol.
I have continued your story so that others may be informed. It lives on and I still have every last shred of evidence. Lols.

Last edited:
Two pages before an IPad was mentioned. :(

Back