PBP UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Why the fuck would garbrandt go wild there. Terrible. I saw that coming from a mile away. Haymakers!! Amazing to watch though, just surprised

Crazy decision

-Joe Rogan

What he really means, Cody you are fucking retarded.

Cody gave that fight away showing no fight IQ, Calm Down Cody....

Thanks for the Tapology win bro...
1XC2w0Y.gif

Could Jon Anik be any more blatant? He's never sounded so depressed that a fighter he liked didn't win lolol

If you've never seen a Cody Garbrandt interview, his reaction after the alleged headbutt tells you everything you need to know about him. 3 KOs in a row and he probably still won't have learned his lesson the next time he steps into the octagon. What a waste of talent, they really need to condition his brain first, and with all due respect I don't think Team Alpha Bromance is the right place to do that.

Oh my goddamm. Just bleed gods are happy today. Reminds me of prime Wandy só bad...

I like Pedro, he came to bang

Not at all, been following hi for awhile. Hes really good, not the GOAT like many are proclaiming though.
No not GOAT that’s silly but he won’t be wrestlefu****

Nice stand and bang! Pedro used The same Punch TJ used to finish Cody

It looks like you're the one who has watched fuck all, probably never been to a single MMA event in your life lol funny how many have called out Zabit for running but according to you he didnt because you're muslim lol biased prick gtfo

lol, first, I don't follow the religion so I couldn't care less. 2, I've taken more sherdoggers to events (like DC vs Stipe) than you've ever been to in your life. Pipe down.

3rd, Zabit wasn't running, you clearly have no idea about what footwork is, I assume you think every fighter should fight like Cody in this fight vs Munhoz?

Got Damn It Cody! Why do you keep making the same damn mistake, what a dummy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back