PBP UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Pedro is giving a great analysis of his work. Props to him.

Fuck off Joe Rogan, you are such a shill now.

Get the fuck off my illegal stream

Not Surprising at all. Cody with that weak chin. Will get out brawled most of the times at the high level now.

The obvious difference watching those exchanges is Pedro moves his head when he throws.

If you've never seen a Cody Garbrandt interview, his reaction after the alleged headbutt tells you everything you need to know about him. 3 KOs in a row and he probably still won't have learned his lesson the next time he steps into the octagon. What a waste of talent, they really need to condition his brain first, and with all due respect I don't think Team Alpha Bromance is the right place to do that.

You know nothing of his training camp and game plan.

Cody also cross trains at other gyms. You literally have no clue. Cody is just emotional and dumb. Joe B, Mendes and Faber are all smart fighters from TAM.

this is what this card feels like

WXTgvr4.jpg
upload_2019-3-2_19-28-1.jpeg

<BC1>People were sleeping on Pedro. Well when I say people my casual friends are all shocked lol

I was yelling at the TV, Cody dont swing like a dumbass you are going to get caught again...**Gets caught again.
Bummer, cody 3 fight losing streak

No not GOAT that’s silly but he won’t be wrestlefu****
For his sake I hope not, he will get walked down by a top guy. He's really good dont get me wrong, he's not GOAT or will be GOAT like so many have proclaimed. His cardio is awful, think of how Max would abuse him. Ridiculous tbh.

Back