UFC Fight Night 147: Till vs. Masvidal

What about Gunni / Leon Edwards?

I feel like this fight ends either via a Gunni SUB or Leon picks up a decision. Can't wait for props to come out, Unibet doesn't even have GTD props out yet for some reason..

I also think I’m going to end up on silva. I think the odds continue to get better on him.

He hasn’t lost since 2007. That being said he hasn’t had a bunch of fights either

His standup is pretty atrocious but he is always able to get the fight where he wants it and he has a very heavy top game

Zawada had Roberts in all kinds of bad spots and if silva ends up in those same positions he’s going to get a tap.

Well, since 2007 but he was gone for almost 4 years and has only 3 UFC fights. Bradtch Scotch, debut Leon Edwards and Nordine who thought going for a leglock was smart. Don’t overrate his resume.

Roberts fought a striker in Zawada on short notice but Zawada came out to grapple him. That’s quite surprising especially when you haven’t prepared for a grappling heavy fight. He was supposed to fight Alan Jouban.

This time he knows exactly what to do and he surely worked for this specific matchup. He has to stop those awful entries of Silva and he will try to stand the fuck back up if he gets down unlike Nordine.

As mentioned before the weasle has cut 23 kilos in 2 months for this fight, so don’t be surprised if his already suspicious gas tank is empty after 3 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heinisch is a great dog play imo. Dude is an absolute dog and I don't trust Breese to be in a dog fight. Everybody has a bad day and is a potter stressed out but Cowboy didn't pull out of the Edward's fight even though he was sick in bed the morning of. Max Holloway had to be stopped by the commission and doctors cause he was killing himself to make weight to fight Khabib fucking Nurmagomedov on a weeks notice and Breese pulled out of the Odewalla Bangbus fight cause of anxiety. I seriously question the dudes heart and I cant have that when you're facing a guy like Heinish who is gonna be throwing bombs in your face and trying to kill you on the mat. You dont just attack armbars and scramble out of position against Cezar Mutante.

Heinisch is a great dog play imo. Dude is an absolute dog and I don't trust Breese to be in a dog fight. Everybody has a bad day and is a potter stressed out but Cowboy didn't pull out of the Edward's fight even though he was sick in bed the morning of. Max Holloway had to be stopped by the commission and doctors cause he was killing himself to make weight to fight Khabib fucking Nurmagomedov on a weeks notice and Breese pulled out of the Odewalla Bangbus fight cause of anxiety. I seriously question the dudes heart and I cant have that when you're facing a guy like Heinish who is gonna be throwing bombs in your face and trying to kill you on the mat. You dont just attack armbars and scramble out of position against Cezar Mutante.

Does he throw his punches with his full "soul"? I need to know, a good poster on here taught me the importance of a fighter being able to do this. Like some tai-chi shit.

On a serious note, I think I'll be playing Hein ITD now because of your post and the tape it inspired me to watch. Thank you.

One thing that I've learned on here - the biggest discussions will happen if people disagree with you. That's why I really just try to trust my gut and make plays immediately. Honestly, I really only use this forum for fights I'm not that sure of what I'm going to do yet and can be persuaded.

Good point. I just have to chill a little, I'm damn near on edge trying to stay sharp and really nail it this weekend.

Anyone know what Kyle Marley's 10u play is this week?

I bet Heinisch on that fight and that was a pretty bad decision, like i dont think they planned for him to not defend the TD and attack a submission when he had a pretty big advantage standing up, thats what worries me he's still pretty green so he's eventually gonna hit a hard roadblock and this is probably it, i dont know much about Tom Breese is he green himself? All the fights i've seen of him he just smokes people. He beat Keitaro so he can withstand a grapplers attack its just a matter of if he has the tecnique to strike comfortably for 3 rounds because Heinisch certainly doesnt.

I bet Heinisch on that fight and that was a pretty bad decision, like i dont think they planned for him to not defend the TD and attack a submission when he had a pretty big advantage standing up, thats what worries me he's still pretty green so he's eventually gonna hit a hard roadblock and this is probably it, i dont know much about Tom Breese is he green himself? All the fights i've seen of him he just smokes people. He beat Keitaro so he can withstand a grapplers attack its just a matter of if he has the tecnique to strike comfortably for 3 rounds because Heinisch certainly doesnt.
Breese is technician imo. If he can keep Ian at the end of his straight punches and stuff the td's its his fight to win. If it stays pretty and technical I think Breese wins but Ian turns fights ugly and I don't think Breese will win a war.

Seriously considering this parlay at +12770

-2019-mar-14-001.jpg

Heinisch has some of the best elbows from guard in the sport. Can turn your lights out in an instant, brutal.

Anyone think Ian is going to end up on top of Breese at some point, or will Breese be too skillful to allow that to happen?

Grundy is a great play at good dog odds but now that the line has come together I gotta look at Nad (LOL). He's the better overall mma fighter and well...there isnt a gulf per se but there is a gap in skill level between commonwealth bronze medalists and division 1 collegiate wrestlers whom Nad is working with. Been sparring with relentless dudes like my boy Darren Elkins and cardio machines like Clay Guida.

That being said I do like Grundy here to be able to consistently grab ahold of Nad and possibly lock up a choke. Hard fight to bet now that the line is closer.

Grundy is a great play at good dog odds but now that the line has come together I gotta look at Nad (LOL). He's the better overall mma fighter and well...there isnt a gulf per se but there is a gap in skill level between commonwealth bronze medalists and division 1 collegiate wrestlers whom Nad is working with. Been sparring with relentless dudes like my boy Darren Elkins and cardio machines like Clay Guida.

That being said I do like Grundy here to be able to consistently grab ahold of Nad and possibly lock up a choke. Hard fight to bet now that the line is closer.

I think +125 Grundy is still a super sweet line... Nad is so underwhelming in his UFC outings, definitely a dog or pass situation for me. I can't trust my money to a man named Nad, lol.

Back