Media Tyron Woodley to Conor McGregor, 'Quit Being a B----, Let's Fight'

>career featherweight
>175 soaking wet
>Gets called out by 205 lb welterweight

Move up to middleweight or fight Masvidal

Does Woodley ever call anyone out that isn't either retired or a career featherweight?

Man, T-Wood sure make it hard to be a fan of his....

The problem here is Woodley getting to fight Conor is less likely than him getting another title shot. He is an extremely poor draw and a nightmare matchup for Conor, his chances of ever fighting Conor are literally negative, so he looks absolutely pathetic calling him out. Literally a beggar.

I don't think he looks pathetic or that he's begging, it's a weird call out but if he gets it, it would be the biggest money fight he could possibly get. MMA fighters are called prize fighters for a reason. He's called out the 2 biggest money fights at WW as well with Nick Diaz and GSP and they won't fight him.

If Conor wants a quick way to the WW title, he should take the offer.

Usman hit Woodley so hard, he forgot him and Conor are in seperate weightclasses. Poor guy.

It would look like houston alexander vs keith Jardin.

9a41408765e8c65c4e090d7d0cb35b74abaa9b18442710c2b43e56d0206aff3f_1.gif

Again.
Tyron has literally nothing incentive wise for mcgregor to fight him.
Same with Masvidal.

If he fights the poirer vs Holloway winner he gets the interim.

Even if he loses he can call for a trilogy.

I wouldn't say he has "no incentive". I mean, he is coming off just losing the WW title and being known as one of THE best WW's ever. Even without a title, I think Conor vs. Woodley is a big fight for both guys. Conor gets to headline like he wants, and maybe they can even fight for the first ever 165-division title.

I feel like they just wanna make Conor special and again and have him fight for the inaugural 165lb title eventually, so he can be the first and only at being a 3-division Champ. :sniper:

PS: I don't think Conor will ever take a fight against Woodley, though. Woodley has the wrestling to dominate Conor and the power and speed to KTFO him as well.

why wouldnt he call him out. These big money fights with Conor only happen every couple of years

I like Woodley but now he is no longer WW champ there is no way Conor accepts this fight .
Woodley would destroy Conor and he knows it

Well in his defense he'd beat the shit out of Conor and knock him out

Give this man his red panty night

Big tyron fan,
Not a good look homie.

Move forward not backward. Move Up not down brotha.

Tyron already got that retirement view it seems.
I believe his confession that fighting is a career, and not so much a passion anymore.

Stick to your rappin, Tyron. It's as good as your last fight, but at least nobody takes it seriously.

Ummm...why would you call somebody out when you literally just got your ass whipped?? Shouldn't you be keeping your head under a rock for a little while? LOL

Number one moron.

Back