Pettis just beat a guy who has never been finished by strikes

This flatters Tony's last win.

lets not get carried away, he looked awful before he lucky shot landed.

I disagree. He ate a bunch of pitter patter jabs and got a bloody nose. Did you see the bruising on wonderboy thighs?

Pettis was working out his timing and movement

I'm one of wonderboy's biggest fans but it looks like all that mileage on his chin has added up.

Chill out with the hype train. He got his ass handed to him for the majority of the fight even though his team has a ton of experience prepping for Wonderboy. I want to see Pettis back in 155.

funyn how after the dustin fight they were saying hes a bum and needs t retire pettis cant deal with wrestlers and guys who try to grind him into the cage is he thing sadly if guys straight uo strike with him and play ground grapplign pettisis amazing has the best guard at 155 as well

Stephen Thompson is 36 and that's about the time when things start to go. I think he should retire, those extra shots looked really damaging.

Thats the strongest we've seen Pettis since he held the title. Despite Wonderboys success Pettis' power translated very well to WW.

Anthony Pettis is on a roll even though he lost to Tony, hes going to blow our minds and win the 170 belt. Pettis was GOAT the whole time and we didn't even know. Start the hype train back up
He had Tony in big trouble at 1 point and evidently beat the sanity out of him.

No he didn't. He was getting pieced up
I mean in terms of his heart and resilience. People used to CONSTANTLY accuse Pettis to be a quitter. Dude was looking to adjust the entire fight.

I disagree. He ate a bunch of pitter patter jabs and got a bloody nose. Did you see the bruising on wonderboy thighs?

Pettis was working out his timing and movement

lol your delusional. His face was a mess by end of 2nd. He was getting pieced up. Funny way to 'work out timing and movement'

Thats the strongest we've seen Pettis since he held the title. Despite Wonderboys success Pettis' power translated very well to WW.

idk even know if I'd say that. After watching the replays and the gifs, that punch didn't look like it had much on it. I just think wb had no idea it was coming.

lol your delusional. His face was a mess by end of 2nd. He was getting pieced up. Funny way to 'work out timing and movement'

Roufus lined up Pettis for the right strikes

Wonderboy has a great jab and Pettis is a bleeder

Wonderboy looked great. Pettis leg an body kicks we're obviously the game plan early on an he did that very well

He was losing the rounds, yes, but you obviously know nothing Jon Snow. The leg kicks were doing damage and making wonderboy fight opposite stance. It affected his timing and all he was thinking about were leg kicks... which opened him up for the punch... pay more attention next time.

LOL. He was getting pieced up and dominated. Probably the luckiest win I’ve seen since Serra beating GSP.

who the fuck saw that happening?!

Back